Cecina is an Italian seaside resort, on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea, situated in the province of Livorno in the region of Tuscany. Surrounded by the towns of Bibbona, Rosignano Marittimo and Montescudaio, Cecina is situated 11km South-East of Rosignano Marittimo, the largest town near by. Cecina is an ideal base to discover this magical region full of surprises and secrets.
Residence offering holiday rentals 800m from the beach in Cecina mare in Livorno just 2.1km from the Acqua Village waterpark very popular with the younger generation. Cecina is a town well-known for its lovely climate and easy life-style and is a great base to discover Tuscany, the beautiful coastline and panoramic views from the hills which lead to Volterra.
Wifi access in communal areas
Bike hire onsite
Swimming pool (12x25m), paddling pool (4x4m) open from 01/04/19 to 30/09/19 (weather permitting, swimming hat obligatoire)
Durng the summer months (08/06 to 07/09/19):
- Well-being area (extra charge)
- 2 tennis courts, table tennis
- Beach tennis, beach volleyball
- Fitness room
- Mini club (children 4-7 years old)
- Junior club (children 8-13 years old)
- Football ground (extra charge)
- Free shuttle bus to beaches in the area (around 1.2km)
This residence is made up of around 100 holiday rentals in Tuscany with 1 or 2 bedrooms sleeping 2 to 6 people in light, functional apartments with equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, TV, telephone and safe. Ground-floor accommodation has a private veranda.
|Accommodation type||From 06/04/2019
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or by credit card : €200 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/day/person (valid for all guests over 14 years old, between 01/05/19 and 30/09/19)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 9pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen (changed weekly)
- Bathroom linen (changed weekly)
- Wifi in communal areas
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen - €40 charge if not carried out by the client)
- Access to swimming pool (12x25m), paddling pool (4x4m) open from 01/04/18 to 30/09/18 (weather permitting, swimming hat obligatory)
Durng the summer months (16/06/18 - 08/09/18):
- 2 tennis courts, table tennis, Beach tennis, beach volleyball, Fitness room, Mini club (children 4-7 years old), Junior club (children 8-13 years old)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (cot high chair, bath) : €35/week
- Football ground
- Well-being area
- Laundry facilities
- Pets allowed* : €105/week (dog), €70/week (cat)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small animals only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed in the swimming pool area or restaurant.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on holiday in Cecina enjoy some of the following activities:
- Wine tasting
- Horse riding (1.5km)
• Mini club, from 16/06/18 to 08/09/19
Children (4-7 years old)
• Junior club, from 16/06/19 to 08/09/19
Children (8-13 years old)
While on Holiday in Cecina, visit some of the magical places in the region:
- Florence, the historical centre of Tuscany
- The towns of Volterra, San Gimignano, Pisa (with its famous tower)
- Many medieval villages
- The landscapes of Tuscany and green hillsides dotted with olive-trees and cypresses
Via della Cecinella, 7
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm