The residence Sa Jaga Brujada (3 storeys) is situated in large, wooded grounds offering holiday rentals in Sardinia just 12km from Olbia and 1.5 km from Porto Rotondo town centre. Small, sandy creeks and a beach with parasols can be reached via a footpath leaving from the residence (about 100m away).
Pearl of the Costa Smeralda, much appreciated for its breath-taking landscapes, the Sardinian town of Porto Rotondo is located on a beautiful natural bay of crystal clear waters. Discover its pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo with its 200 wooden statues and its many shops and its charming marina. Popular holiday destination with the international jetset, Porto Rotondo comes alive in the summer months.
Sea-water swimming pool (12m x 25m), open from 01/06 to 26/09/20, weather permitting
Outdoor car park
Tennis courts (free entry during the day, floodlighting at an extra charge)
Small football pitch (free entry during the day, floodlighting at an extra charge)
Restaurant and bar in the residence grounds
Made up of 3 buildings with 3 floors, this residence offers holiday rentals in apartments with balcony or large veranda sleeping 4 or 6 people. Accommodation is well equipped with a living room with kitchenette (stove), a shower room with toilet. Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, washing machine and TV are available. Air-conditioning as at an extra charge.
Beaches: The Ira beach at the centre of Porto Rotondo. The best-known beaches in the surrounding area are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco and s ‘Arena, Portu di li Coggi, Cala Arena bianca.
While on Holiday in Sardinia in Porto Rotondo, don't miss the many interesting places to visit:
- Olbia. : the main point of access to the island, before its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging out of the sea, at an altitude of nearly 600m.
- The island of Molara : an uninhabited island with a rounded form, a haven of unspoilt nature.
- The archipelago of the Maddalena: the island of the Maddalena, witnessing to a past, abounding in a succession of reigns and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, famous meeting-place of the international Jet-set and host to some of the most important sporting events of the summer months.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and the yacht club.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €100 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on day of departure or by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm and 8pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Charges for pets
- Access to swimming pool open from 01/06 to 26/09/20 (weather permitting)
- Access to tennis courts and football pitch during the day
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed and bathroom linen : €25/person/week
- Cot : €30/week
- Microwave (request at time of booking) : €50/week
- Air-conditioning (request at time of booking) : €80/week
- Floodlighting for tennis court and/or football pitch : €25/hour
- End of stay cleaning : €30/ bedroom apartment, €50/2 bedroom apartment
Please note :
• Pets not allowed
• Car necessary - Sardinia does not have an efficient public transport system
• Bike, scooter, motorbike hire and purchase of tickets for excursions available at reception
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Direct access to the beach, from the residence !
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !