In the language of precious stones, often used to describe islands, the Emerald Coast naturally refers to the famous Sardinian seaside resorts, the marinas where luxury yachts and celebrities parade, all lulled by the green and crystalline waters of the north east coast of this enchanting island. Porto Rotondo is undoubtedly one of the pearls of the "Costa Smeralda". Located in a beautiful natural bay, this town was built according to the desires of the Conte Donà dalle Rose and it is one of the most well-known places in Sardinia. Book a holiday rental in the Sa Jaga Brujada residence and discover Porto Rotondo with its charming pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the San Lorenzo church with its 200 wooden statues, numerous shops, restaurants and of course, its marina.
The residence Sa Jaga Brujada (3 storeys) is situated in large, wooded grounds offering holiday rentals in Sardinia just 12km from Olbia and 1.5 km from Porto Rotondo town centre. Small, sandy creeks and a beach with parasols can be reached via a footpath leaving from the residence (about 100m away).
Pearl of the Costa Smeralda, much appreciated for its breath-taking landscapes, the Sardinian town of Porto Rotondo is located on a beautiful natural bay of crystal clear waters. Discover its pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo with its 200 wooden statues and its many shops and its charming marina. Popular holiday destination with the international jetset, Porto Rotondo comes alive in the summer months.
Sea-water swimming pool (12m x 25m), open from 01/06 to 30/09, weather permitting
Outdoor car park
Tennis courts (free entry during the day, floodlighting at an extra charge)
Small football pitch (free entry during the day, floodlighting at an extra charge)
Restaurant and bar in the residence grounds
Made up of 3 buildings with 3 floors, this residence offers holiday rentals in apartments with balcony or large veranda sleeping 4 or 6 people. Accommodation is well equipped with a living room with kitchenette (stove), a shower room with toilet. Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, washing machine and TV are available. Air-conditioning as at an extra charge.
Beaches: The Ira beach at the centre of Porto Rotondo. The best-known beaches in the surrounding area are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco and s ‘Arena, Portu di li Coggi, Cala Arena bianca.
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Direct access to the beach, from the residence !
While on Holiday in Sardinia in Porto Rotondo, don't miss the many interesting places to visit:
- Olbia. : the main point of access to the island, before its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging out of the sea, at an altitude of nearly 600m.
- The island of Molara : an uninhabited island with a rounded form, a haven of unspoilt nature.
- The archipelago of the Maddalena: the island of the Maddalena, witnessing to a past, abounding in a succession of reigns and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, famous meeting-place of the international Jet-set and host to some of the most important sporting events of the summer months.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and the yacht club.
Résidence Sa Jaga Brujada
Località Porto Rotondo
07020 PORTO ROTONDO (SARDAIGNE)
Open : 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm
Tel: +39 0789 34788)
For emergencies outside opening hours, please contact :
Monday to Friday : 10am-5pm
Saturday : 10am-2pm and 8pm-12 midnight (for emergencies only)
Email : email@example.com
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm