About 350m from the center of Porto Rotondo and 900m from the beach, the Residence Rotondo is an ideal choice for a beach holiday in Sardinia. Just steps from the residence you will find shops, a bank, post office, restaurants, etc. Pearl of the Costa Smeralda, Porto Rotondo is located on a beautiful natural bay of crystal clear waters. Discover its pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo with its 200 wooden statues and its many shops and its charming marina.
Wifi at reception
Swimming pool open from 01/06 to 26/09/20 (closed from 1pm to 4pm)
Built in the style of an old Sardinian town, respecting local traditions and using local materials such as the pink granite from Gallura, the Residence Rotondo with its pastel coloured buildings and tiled rooves is an ideal choice for an authentic holiday in Sardinia. The residence offers holiday rentals in Porto Rotondo in apartments for 2 to 6 people some of which are on the ground floor with veranda or small garden with furniture. All accommodation is comfortably equipped with a living room and kitchenette (fridge/freezer, washing machine), iron & ironing board, hair dryer, TV and air-conditioning (extra charge), bathroom and toilet.
Beaches: The Ira beach at the centre of Porto Rotondo. The best-known beaches in the surrounding area are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco and s ‘Arena, Portu di li Coggi, Cala Arena bianca.
While on Holiday in Sardinia in Porto Rotondo, don't miss the many interesting places to visit:
- Olbia. : the main point of access to the island, before its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging out of the sea, at an altitude of nearly 600m.
- The island of Molara : an uninhabited island with a rounded form, a haven of unspoilt nature.
- The archipelago of the Maddalena: the island of the Maddalena, witnessing to a past, abounding in a succession of reigns and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, famous meeting-place of the international Jet-set and host to some of the most important sporting events of the summer months.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and the yacht club.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €100
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm please inform reception as soon as possible with an approximate arrival time. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Wifi at reception
- Outdoor parking
- Swimming pool open from 01/06 to 26/09/20 (closed from 1pm to 4pm)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed & bathroom linen : €25/person/week
- Air-conditioning (request at time of booking) : €80/week
- Microwave (request at time of booking) : €50/week
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €25/week
- End of stay cleaning : €30/1 bedroom apartment for 2/4 people, €50/1 bedroom mezanine
Please note :
• Pets not allowed
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info