In the language of precious stones, often used to describe islands, the Emerald Coast naturally refers to the famous Sardinian seaside resorts, the marinas where luxury yachts and celebrities parade, all lulled by the green and crystalline waters of the north east coast of this enchanting island. Porto Rotondo is undoubtedly one of the pearls of the "Costa Smeralda". Located in a beautiful natural bay, this town was built according to the desires of the Conte Donà dalle Rose and it is one of the most well-known places in Sardinia. Book a holiday rental in the Sa Jaga Brujada residence and discover Porto Rotondo with its charming pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the San Lorenzo church with its 200 wooden statues, numerous shops, restaurants and of course, its marina.
About 350m from the center of Porto Rotondo and 900m from the beach, the Residence Rotondo is an ideal choice for a beach holiday in Sardinia. Just steps from the residence you will find shops, a bank, post office, restaurants, etc. Pearl of the Costa Smeralda, Porto Rotondo is located on a beautiful natural bay of crystal clear waters. Discover its pedestrian center, the Piazza San Marco, the church of San Lorenzo with its 200 wooden statues and its many shops and its charming marina.
Wifi at reception
Swimming pool open from 01/06 to 15/09 (closed from 1pm to 4pm)
Built in the style of an old Sardinian town, respecting local traditions and using local materials such as the pink granite from Gallura, the Residence Rotondo with its pastel coloured buildings and tiled rooves is an ideal choice for an authentic holiday in Sardinia. The residence offers holiday rentals in Porto Rotondo in apartments for 2 to 6 people some of which are on the ground floor with veranda or small garden with furniture. All accommodation is comfortably equipped with a living room and kitchenette (fridge/freezer, washing machine), iron & ironing board, hair dryer, TV and air-conditioning (extra charge), bathroom and toilet.
Beaches: The Ira beach at the centre of Porto Rotondo. The best-known beaches in the surrounding area are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco and s ‘Arena, Portu di li Coggi, Cala Arena bianca.
• End of stay cleaning service included Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
While on Holiday in Sardinia in Porto Rotondo, don't miss the many interesting places to visit:
- Olbia. : the main point of access to the island, before its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging out of the sea, at an altitude of nearly 600m.
- The island of Molara : an uninhabited island with a rounded form, a haven of unspoilt nature.
- The archipelago of the Maddalena: the island of the Maddalena, witnessing to a past, abounding in a succession of reigns and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, famous meeting-place of the international Jet-set and host to some of the most important sporting events of the summer months.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and the yacht club.
Résidence Porto Rotondo
Via di Porto Rotondo, 16
07026 PORTO ROTONDO
Monday to Friday : 10am-5pm
Saturday : 10am-2pm and 8pm-12 midnight (for emergencies only)
For emergencies outside opening hours, please contact :
Tel : +39-070-2135150
Fax : +39-070-2135808
Email : email@example.com
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm