The Residence Archipel offers holiday rentals situated close to the old port of La Rochelle with the beach and town centre within 10 to 15-minute walking distance. Stroll around this charming seaside town on the Atlantic coast and discover its different ports, the cathedral and the many historical sites. From your base in La Rochelle, visit Ile de Re, Ile d'Aix and the famous Fort Boyard (used in the famous French TV show of the same name)
Massage treatments (pre-booking, extra charge) : open to public
Indoor and outdoor car parks
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free WiFi (Fibre Optic Broadband)
The Residence proposes holiday rentals ranging from studo apartments for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All are fully equipped with a kitchenette (microwave and fridge, dishwasher in most), bathroom or shower room and toilet, television (Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema) and free Wifi (Fibre Optic Broadband). Some accommodation has a balcony or terrace.
Two x 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (with shower) and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people (with bath) are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
While on holiday in La Rochelle on the Atlantic Coast, take the time to visit the numerous activities available in the resort:
- Beach activities
- Water sports, sailing, boat trips
- The thalassotherapy centre, offering a wide range of treatments
- The old port, the Minimes port, the cathedral
- Aquarium, museums
The historic town of La Rochelle offers a host of monuments to visit in and around the city:
- La Rochelle itself is a true open-air museum to be discovered in strolling through its little streets, rich in monuments: the old port, archways, tower of St Nicolas and the Tour de la Chaine, private mansions, the church of St Sauveur, the cathedral, the courthouse, the impressive railway station, built from 1910 to 1922, museums…
- La Grosse Horloge: doorway separating the port from the city
- The aquarium
- The house of Henri II
- Chatelaillon Plage beach resort
- The marsh of Aubonnière
- Fort Vauban
- Chateau de Dampierre (renaissance chateau and gardens) in Dampierre sur Boutonne
- Cruises around Fort Boyard and the island of Aix
- The islands : Aix, Oléron, Ré and Madame
- Rochefort : la Corderie Royale and l’Hermione
- Royan, La Palmyre and its famous zoo (60 km)
- The "marais poitevin"(marshes and waterways - at 85 km). Discovery of flora and fauna
- The village of the Boucholeurs with its oyster farms
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival for residential formulas : €300/apartment (medium stay : 5-28 nights), €500/apartment (long stay : over 29 nights)
End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean.
In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/night/person (for all guests from 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/night/person (for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 3pm, check-out before 12noon
In the case of late arrival after 8pm, please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- TV in apartments (with Canal+, Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema & foreign channels)
- Wifi (Fibre Optic Broadband)
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Access to fitness area
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
- Services included in rental fomula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
Extra services to be paid on site:
- Laundry facilities : prices on-site
- Bike hire : prices on-site
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €9/set
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Breakfast buffet (”Escapade” Formula only, pre-booking required) : €12/adult, €7/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Pets allowed* : €12/animal/day, €60/animal/week
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free Wifi, within the Residence
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available (Fibre Optic Broadband)
• Free TV with Canal+, in your Residence
Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema & foreign channels
• New Residence, within easy walking distance to the Encan congress hall
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 23/10/21 to 30/04/22.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info