South of the Island of Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort sur Mer, the Island of Oléron is the largest French island on the Atlantic coast. Its sunny climate, its beautiful, unspoilt beaches, dense forests and marshes thriving with rich flora and fauna make this island ideal for families and nature lovers. Oléron is a little corner of paradise to be explored on foot, by bike or on horse back. Stop for a break in one of the charming little fishing villages to savour the famous oysters or other sea food for which the region is reputed.
The new campsite Monplaisir on the island of Oléron in the Charentes Maritime is close to the centre of the village of St Trojan les Bains and its beaches. Its comfortable and well-equipped mobile homes are scattered across a lovely, wooded area. The campsite has an outdoor, heated swimming pool. For a lively holiday, activities are available during the day and in the evening during the school holidays in July and August. Children from the ages of 4 to 11 and teenagers from 12 to 15 can enjoy activities specially adapted to their age-groups. The campsite is ideally situated for visiting the island of Oléron and its many attractions : The Château of Oléron and its citadel, the light-house of Chassiron, the port of La Cotinière, the beach of Boyarville with its view over the famous Fort Boyard… As far as leisure activities are concerned, water sports are top on the list: sailing, wind-surfing, swimming, surfing, diving, boat trips, fishing… Other activities include golf, fishing, horse riding, hiking, sand-yachting, cycling and thalassotherapy treatments.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, open from mid-April to the end of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi connection in your mobile home (extra charge)
- Snack-bar open from mid-May to end-August
The campsite is made up of mobile homes, sleeping 4 to 8 people each fully-equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave, etc.), shower room, separate toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Camping pitches are also available. Please contact the campsite directly for more information. Tel: +33 (0)5.46.76.01.03 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accommodation type||From 20/09/2017
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (3 payments : mobile home + cleaning + badge)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.22/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm (7pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool from mid-April to end-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09 (5 half-days/week)
- Teens club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09 (afternoons only)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment from 01/07 to 02/09
- Petanque and multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds and not left alone.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07 (end of stay) and after 09/09/17.
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, afternoons only
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 01/07 to 02/09
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Odalys Monplaisir
8, avenue des Bris
17370 SAINT TROJAN LES BAINS
July & August
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 9am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and and 3pm-8pm
Monday, Tusday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-7pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm