Between La Baule and Pornic, 15 km from Saint Nazaire, Saint Brévin is a family seaside resort with a friendly atmosphere and plenty to do for the whole family. With its 8 km of sandy beaches, dunes, pine and oak forests, this beautiful, protected environment is a wonderful natural playground for all ages.
Between La Baule and Pornic, 15km from Saint Nazaire, Saint Brevin is a family friendly resort offering 8km of sandy beaches where you can enjoy a relaxing, sporty family holiday. In Saint Brevin, the Residence le Domaine de l'Océan is an ideal holiday resort close to many amenities. The beach of the resort is only 600m away and you will be also close to shops, restaurants and other amenities in Saint Brevin.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-May to end September)
Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Residence le Domaine de l’Océan consists of attractive, white maisonettes housing holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom for 4 people to 2 bedroom for 6 people. These pretty houses are separated by walkways and all comfortably equipped with a living room with sofa bed and free TV, free Wifi (1 connection only), a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room with WC and one or two bedrooms with a double bed or two single beds. You also have a pleasant terrace where you can relax and enjoy the sunshine.
Four x 1 bedroom houses for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
1-bedroom house 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked|
2-bedroom house 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax + Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/day (for all guests over 18 years old) + €0.20/person/day (for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6m if possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to petanque ground, table tennis tables, kids playground, fitness room
- Wifi (1 connection)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
- Water sports, beach clubs
- Tennis, micro lighting, horse riding
- Casino, cinema, discos
- Swimming pool
- The megaliths: dolmen, menhirs, tumulus...
- The Pierre Attelée forest
- The park and discovery trail of the Pointeau military heritage
- The Saint Nazaire bridge
- Nature walks and hiking
- The Brière national park, Pornic
- Salt marshes
Chemin de la Bridelais
44250 SAINT BREVIN L’OCEAN
Telephone : +33 (0)2 40 27 75 26
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10am and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon (in summer months), closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm