Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d’Agde is a beautiful beach holiday destination situated in the Languedoc region near Narbonne in South West France. With 14km of stunning, sandy beaches, this is an ideal spot for holidays with family or friends where you can relax or enjoy the wide choice of water sports. On top of this your holiday rental in Cap d’Agde is near the 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. There are plenty of footpaths and cycle paths so you enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings in the area. The contemporary Prestige Residence Nakara in Cap d’Agde is in an ideal situation only 150m from the sandy Rochebrune beach where you can relax and enjoy the southern sunshine, even in the winter.
Free outdoor parking
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool (open April to September)
Well-being centre with spa & hammam (extra charge)
Fitness centre (free access)
Free Wifi access (in apartments)
2 meeting rooms up to 80 people
The Apart'hotel Nakara has a restaurant and bar with terrace.
Please note :
In low season (February, March, October), the restaurant is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Just near the Rochelongue beach and shopping mall with numerous shopes and restaurants, the Apart'hotel Nakara with its unique architectural design, is in an ideal location and offers holiday rentals in bedrooms for 2 to 4 people with air-conditioning. TV and Wifi are both free.
Two bedrooms for 2 people and 1 suite for 2/4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 19/08/2018
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked|
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Suite 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.48/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For all departures, check-out by 12 noon.
- TV (Canal+)
- Hotel services (daily cleaning)
- 1 parking space
- Access to fitness area
- Access to kids’ playground
- Access to swimming pool (from April to September)
- Kids club in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Access to well-being centre (sauna & hammam) : €5/session/person, €20/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €10/night/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Spa Archipel la Cité de l’Eau
Special rates for Odalys guests in Cap d’Agde. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Air-conditioned, ground floor meeting room (90m²), can be split into 2 rooms:
- Welcomes up to 85 people
- Light, airy room
- Equipment available (video projector, screen, paper boards, etc)
- Wifi included
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service available from in-house restaurant
• Unique architecture, designed by Jacques Ferrier
• Ideal location, just 150m from the beach and the zoo
• On-site restaurant, offering breakfast, lunch and evening meals
• Air-conditioned bedrooms, keep cool in the summer months!
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
162 Route de Rochelongue
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 67 01 84 80
Low season (February, March, October) :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday : 10am to 12 noon and 4pm to 7pm
Sunday : 10am to 12 noon
Wednesday : Closed
Mid season (April-June, September) :
Every day : 8am to 12 noon and 2pm to 8pm
High season (July, August) :
Every day : 8am to 11pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm