Cap d’Agde is a beautiful beach holiday destination situated in the Languedoc region near Narbonne in South West France. With 14km of stunning, sandy beaches, this is an ideal spot for holidays with family or friends where you can relax or enjoy the wide choice of water sports. On top of this your holiday rental in Cap d’Agde is near the 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. There are plenty of footpaths and cycle paths so you enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings in the area. The contemporary Prestige Residence Nakara in Cap d’Agde is in an ideal situation only 150m from the sandy Rochebrune beach where you can relax and enjoy the southern sunshine, even in the winter.
Free outdoor parking
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool (open April to September)
Well-being centre with spa & hammam (extra charge)
Fitness centre (free access)
Free Wifi access (in apartments)
2 meeting rooms up to 80 people
The Apart'hotel Nakara has a restaurant and bar with terrace.
Please note :
In low season (February, March, October), the restaurant is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Just near the Rochelongue beach and shopping mall with numerous shopes and restaurants, the Apart'hotel Nakara with its unique architectural design, is in an ideal location and offers holiday rentals in bedrooms for 2 to 4 people with air-conditioning. TV and Wifi are both free.
Two bedrooms for 2 people and 1 suite for 2/4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For all departures, check-out by 12 noon.
- TV (Canal+)
- Hotel services (daily cleaning)
- 1 parking space
- Internet & Wifi
- Access to fitness area
- Access to kids’ playground
- Access to swimming pool (from April to September)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Access to well-being centre (sauna & hammam) : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Breakfast : €9.60/adult, €7/child (under 12 years old)
- Pets allowed*: €10/night/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, massages, beauty treatments… discover our offers ! Spa Archipel la Cité de l’Eau
Special rates for Odalys guests in Cap d’Agde. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Air-conditioned, ground floor meeting room (90m²), can be split into 2 rooms:
- Welcomes up to 85 people
- Light, airy room
- Equipment available (video projector, screen, paper boards, etc)
- Wifi included
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service available from in-house restaurant
• Unique architecture, designed by Jacques Ferrier
• Ideal location, just 150m from the beach and the zoo
• On-site restaurant, offering breakfast, lunch and evening meals
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !