Grimaud, near Saint Tropez, is a small medieval village, one of the oldest villages in the Maures mountain range, with a rich, historical heritage. Its little winding streets, adorned with lovely flowers, its chateau and ancient dwellings, add an authentic charm to this village. Close to the town of Port Grimaud, reputed for its pretty quaysides and architecture and also near the famous, fine, sandy beaches of the gulf of St Tropez.
Just 3km from Port Grimaud and the local, sandy beaches, the village of Grimaud is one of the oldest of the Maures region on the French Riviera. Overlooking the sea and the Gulf of Saint Tropez, Grimaud and its unique harbor offer you all the water sports and outdoor activities you could wish for you on your holiday. Also discover the charm of Grimaud through its traditions without missing a visit to its medieval castle. Choose a holiday rental in Grimaud on the French Riviera and enjoy a family holiday in the Prestige Residence Palmeraie where you can relax in the beautiful landscaped gardens and enjoy entertainment for all ages.
2 outdoor, heated swimming pools (not heated in July/August), open from mid-April to end September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Parking (limited spaces, 1 space per apartment)
Free bus in July/August for Port Grimaud beach (limited places)
This residence has a breakfast room open from 8am to 10.30am every day where you can enjoy a continental breakfast (extra charge, to be paid onsite, pre-booking required)
This recently renovated residence is composed of small buildings grouped around 2 swimming pools in a wonderful, lush setting. Within the Prestige Residence Palmeraie there are 82 holiday rentals ranging from studios with sleeping alcove for 4 people to the apartment with 3 rooms and sleeping alcove for 7/8 people. All accommodation is well equipped with air-conditioning, TV and free Wifi and all the necessary facilities for your holiday in Grimaud. You will find a kitchenette (fridge, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedroom(s), a bathroom and toilet. Depending on the accommodation type, the holiday rentals have a terrace or garden.
Please note: the residence offers completely renovated holiday rentals with modern decoration and equipment to make your stay in Grimaud even more unforgettable!
None of the accommodation is adapted for guests with disabilities.
|September / October|
|Accommodation type||From 15/09/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day
Eco tax : €0.20/person/day
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pools (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
- Kids activities and entertainment (4-11 years old) July/August
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Petanque ground
- Tennis court
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Continental breakfast (pre-booking required the night before) : €9/adult, €6/child (4-12 years old incl.)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €68/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 05/05 and 14/07/18 (end of stay) and from 08/09/18.
Numerous sporting activities are available in Grimaud itself and nearby in St Tropez:
- Hiking, cycling
- Boat trips
- Karting, horse riding
- 18 hole golf course
- Sailing and water-skiing lessons
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Free bus in July/August for Port Grimaud beach
• Breakfast service available
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
Places to see in Grimaud and in the surrounding area:
- Grimaud old town
- The ruins of the medieval chateau
- Port Grilmaud
- Art and folklore museum
- The Maures mountains
191, route de Sainte Maxime
Telephone : +33 (0)4 94 55 68 00
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm.
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
Subject to modifications
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm