Platja (Playa) de Aro is a very lively and quite typical Spanish seaside resort at the heart of the Costa Brava, between Perpignan and Barcelona. This charming resort appeals to all ages with its sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, little creeks, stunning cliffs and unspoilt landscapes… Enjoy a relaxing holiday with the possibility of taking full advantage of all the water sports available, as well as a great range of cultural activities and gastronomic delights to try while on holiday on the Costa Brava.
This campsite is situated in a beautiful spot overlooking the pretty sandy beach Playa de Can Cristus just 2km from Playa de Aro and 3km from Calonge right at the heart of the Costa Brava.
Located at an equal distance between Perpignan and Barcelona, Playa de Aro is a typical, lively seaside resort at the heart of the Costa Brava. Pretty, sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, tiny creeks, spectacular cliffs and wild landscapes are the specialties of this part of the Spanish coast.
Small swimming pool (open according to weather conditions)
Internet and Wifi (extra charge)
Table football and billiards (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
Onsite restaurant (take-away service) and bar
This attractive campsite situated in a beautiful spot overlooking the pretty sandy beach Playa de Can Cristus offers mobile home rentals for 4 people and 4/6 people each with a kitchenette (gas hob, fridge, coffee maker), shower room and toilet, terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space per mobile home.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay
Arrival from 5.00 pm
Departure on Saturday or Sunday, after inventory, before 11.00 am
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment : €21/stay
- Wifi access : €2/day, €4/2 days, €6/3 days, €8/4 days, €10/5 days, €12/6 or 7 days
- Internet zone : €1/30 mins, €2/hour
- Bed linen : €5/single bed, €6/double bed
- Duvet : €6.30
- Safe (3 different sizes) : €2/day (deposit €6)
- Table football and billiards : prices on site
Please note :
Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Sporting and leisure activities near your holiday rental in Playa de Aro :
- Water sports: sailing, kayaking, boat hire, diving, fishing, wind surfing
- Hiking, bike rides and mountain biking
- Golf and mini-golf
- Beach volley
- Squash, tennis
- Water activity park ‘Aquadiver'
- Cinema, bowling, disco
• Kids’ Mini Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except Saturdays
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) from 10am-12 noon and 4pm-6pm from 08/07 to 26/08
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August, except Saturdays
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 08/07 to 26/08
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
There are many tourist attractions on the Costa Brava that you can discover during your holiday in Playa de Aro:
- In Playa de Aro : the elegant S’Agaro district, the historical centre of Castell d’Aro, the Château de Benedormiens, the Gavarres mountains, Puig Pinell
- The doll museum in Castell d'Aro, the beautiful, ancient quarter of the town
- On the Costa Brava : Rosas, Empuriabrava ( the Spanish Venice), Estartit, the medieval city of Pals, Tossa de Mar, Figueras and the Dali museum, Cadaques, Girone, Lloret de Mar
- Girona (36km)
- The Medes islands nature reserve
- Pals, ancient medieval town (22km)
- La Bisbal's ceramics (21km)
- Dali museum in Figueras
- Barcelona (100km)
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Treumal
Apdo Correos N° 348
17250 PLATJA D’ARO (GIRONA)
Every day : 8am-10pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm