In Saint Philibert, near Trinité sur Mer, in the heart of a beautiful region well-known for its tourist attractions and cultural heritage, the Kerarno campsite, spread over 5-hectare, wooded grounds, is situated just 1km from the Men er Beleg and Kernevest beaches and 400m from the village centre. There is a small grocery store in Saint Philibert (about 1km) and supermarkets in La Trinité (5km) and Auray (12km).
Aquatic area : outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-May to mid September)
Children's water play area
Multi-sports ground (basketball, football, tennis, volleyball…)
Floodlit petanque ground (2nd ground in the centre of the campsite)
Snack/bar (take away service)
Wifi within accommodation + grounds + Wifi at reception (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Snack-bar (take-away dishes: pizza, mussels & chips...), open in high season
In an ideal holiday setting, this campsite offers 171 mobile homes with wooden cladding sleeping between 4 and 8 people equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, fridge, ceramic hob, etc.), shower room, separate toilet (not separate toilet in mobile homes adapted for disabled guests), and a wooden, covered terrace with garden furniture.
Four mobile homes are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities : approx. 34m².
The Kerarno campsite also offers 52 camping pitches.
During your holiday in Saint Philibert, you can benefit from the sports and leisure activities on offer as well as in nearby Trinité sur Mer:
- Water sports in St Philibert, la Trinité sur mer, Carnac plage and Arradon : sailing (sailing school in St Philibert, 1km away), sand yachting, jet skiing, sea kayaking, sea-fishing, boat hire, pedal boats, wind surfing, diving, surfing, boat trips
- Horse riding
- Golf, mini golf, adventure course, tennis
- Go-karting, maze, quad biking
- Bowling, cinema, casino
- Swimming pool
While on your holiday in Brittany discover the following sites:
• Gulf of Morbihan
• Villages with oyster parks
• Marina of La Trinité sur Mer
• Menhirs and dolmens of Locmariaquer
• Boat trips to Belle Ile, Ile de Houat etc.
• Quiberon peninsula
• Carnac's alignments
• Typical markets in Auray, Vannes and Carnac as well as the market in Hennebont (which has existed since the Middle Ages and is at present one of the largest markets in Brittany)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old) - price indication only
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Access to swimming pool mid-May to mid-September + kid's water play area (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Daytime and evening family entertainment from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Odalys local guide available from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Iron & ironing board available
- Access to sports facilities
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €65/2 weeks, €80/3 weeks
- Bike hire : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- BBQ rental : €3/half-day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 11/07 (end of stay) and after 29/08/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !