Just 18 km from Dinan, 25 km from Saint Malo and 45 km from Mont Saint Michel, Le Tronchet is a charming little village located in the countryside of Malo. There are several tourist attractions nearby: one of the finest golf courses in Brittany, walks within the beautiful Mesnil forest, the abbey dating from the eleventh century and the covered walkway of Tressé, also called the Maison des Fées (House of the Fairies).
In the small village of Le Tronchet, you will find holiday rentals in the Residence le Domaine de l’Emeraude in an exceptional setting. Just 20 minutes away you can reach the Emerald Coast and its famous beaches and Mont Saint Michel is only about a half an hour away. The village of Le Tronchet is just 500m from the residence where you will find a bar, a bakery and a post office.
Indoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (sliding doors opened during the summer, depending on weather conditions)
Sauna (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
Laid out in small groups, the holiday rentals in the Residence Domaine de l'Emeraude consist of apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people and 2 bedrooms for 6 people) and houses (1 bedroom for 4 people, 2 bedrooms for 6 people and 3 bedrooms for 8 people). Comfortably equipped, all accommodation has a TV and free Wifi access, a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom or shower with toilet, living room with sleeping arrangements and television, one or more bedrooms with single or double beds. Most holiday rentals have a terrace, ideal for enjoying the fresh air.
Two 1 bedroom, three 2 bedroom and two 3 bedroom apartments are equipped for guests with disabilities.
In and around Le Tronchet, you can enjoy the many activities on offer on your holiday in Brittany.
- Le Tronchet Saint Malo and Domaine des Ormes golf course
- Water sports in Saint Malo
- Boat trips on the sea or on the river Rance
- Fishing on the Mirloup lake
- Many sporting or cultural activities in Rennes, Dinan, Dinard…
Le Tronchet is a charming little village near Saint Malo making it a great base to discover the treasures of Brittany in and around Saint Malo :
Château de Combourg
Mont Saint Michel
Saint Malo : the old town, the aquarium
Chausey, Jersey, Guernesey
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.20/day/person* (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person* (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
*Price indication only
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment with reception for the inventory.
Rental Formula :
- TV in apartments
- Bed linen
- Wifi in apartments
- Access to outdoor swimming pool (open from April)
- Access to children’s playground
- Outdoor parking
- Petanque ground
- Multi-sports ground
- Kid’s club (July/August)
- Teen’s club (July/August)
- Odalys local guide (July/August)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person (pre-booking required)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Extra bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim suits and enjoy a swim in an indoor, heated swimming pool in any season.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !