Close to Saint Malo and Dinan, Le Tronchet is a little seaside village full of charm and is an ideal holiday destination to discover the different treasures of Brittany. Both the Emerald coast and the countryside around Saint Malo offer many historical and cultural delights such as the mythical Mont Saint Michel and the city of Rennes, capital of this region of France.
Just 18 km from Dinan, 25 km from Saint Malo and 45 km from Mont Saint Michel, Le Tronchet is a charming little village located in the countryside of Malo. There are several tourist attractions nearby: one of the finest golf courses in Brittany, walks within the beautiful Mesnil forest, the abbey dating from the eleventh century and the covered walkway of Tressé, also called the Maison des Fées (House of the Fairies).
In the small village of Le Tronchet, you will find holiday rentals in the Residence le Domaine de l’Emeraude in an exceptional setting. Just 20 minutes away you can reach the Emerald Coast and its famous beaches and Mont Saint Michel is only about a half an hour away. The village of Le Tronchet is just 500m from the residence where you will find a bar, a bakery and a post office.
Indoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (sliding doors opened during the summer, depending on weather conditions)
Sauna (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
Laid out in small groups, the holiday rentals in the Residence Domaine de l'Emeraude consist of apartments (1 bedroom for 4 people and 2 bedrooms for 6 people) and houses (1 bedroom for 4 people, 2 bedrooms for 6 people and 3 bedrooms for 8 people). Comfortably equipped, all accommodation has a TV and free Wifi access, a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom or shower with toilet, living room with sleeping arrangements and television, one or more bedrooms with single or double beds. Most holiday rentals have a terrace, ideal for enjoying the fresh air.
Two 1 bedroom, three 2 bedroom and two 3 bedroom apartments are equipped for guests with disabilities.
|May / June|
|Accommodation type||From 30/05/2017
3-bedroom house 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/day/person* (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person* (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
*Price indication only
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am. Please make an appointment with reception for the inventory.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
- Bed linen
- Access to children’s playground
- Outdoor parking
- Wifi access
- Petanque ground
- Multi-sports ground
- Kid’s club (July/August)
- Teen’s club (July/August)
- Odalys local guide (July/August)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Sauna (pre-booking required) : €7/30 minutes, €11/hour
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Extra bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towell, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 15/07 (end of stay) and after 02/09/17.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
- Iron, hair dryer on loan
- Board games and outdoor games on loan
In and around Le Tronchet, you can enjoy the many activities on offer on your holiday in Brittany.
- Le Tronchet Saint Malo and Domaine des Ormes golf course
- Water sports in Saint Malo
- Boat trips on the sea or on the river Rance
- Fishing on the Mirloup lake
- Many sporting or cultural activities in Rennes, Dinan, Dinard…
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday. (From 01/07 to 02/09).
Le Tronchet is a charming little village near Saint Malo making it a great base to discover the treasures of Brittany in and around Saint Malo :
Château de Combourg
Mont Saint Michel
Saint Malo : the old town, the aquarium
Chausey, Jersey, Guernesey
Le Domaine de l'Emeraude
La Croix de la Mission
35540 LE TRONCHET
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : 9am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm