Set between mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, not far from the Spanish border, come and enjoy a holiday in Saint Jean de Luz with Odalys Vacances. This small Basque coastal town, is a beautiful destination which invites you to discover its charming port, its beautiful beaches, its local traditions and its famous surfing spots.
Enjoy a pleasant holiday by the sea in the Prestige Residence Domaine Iratzia, ideally located 400m from the Erromardie beach. The first shops are located around 1km from the residence and the town centre is just 2.5km away.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to mid-October)
Pelote court (traditional Basque game)
Tennis court (rackets/balls available to rent)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi within entire residence (extra charge)
Residence Domaine Iratzia has a restaurant with terrace where two formulas are available:
Formula 7 evening meals or Half-board 7 days .
Prices indicated in Euros per person and do not include drinks. No charge for children under 4 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
Set in private grounds, the Prestige Residence Domaine Iratzia blends in harmoniously with the Basque environment. It offers several types of holiday rentals in apartments ranging from 1 bedroom for 4 people to 3 bedroom for 8 people. Accommodation is well-equipped with a living room with sofa bed, bedroom(s), a functional kitchen (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom with toilet or separate toilet. The holiday rentals also have a balcony or terrace.
Five 1/2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and one 3 bedroom apartment for 8 people are equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities.
- Water sports on the 5 beaches, surfing, bodyboarding, sailing, wind surfing, jet skiing, sea kayaking, etc.
- Boat trips
- Mountain biking
- Swimming pool, spa and thalassotherapy centres
- Casino, cinema
- Adventure course, golf
Your holiday rental in Saint Jean de Luz is a great base for a holiday in the Basque Country where you can visit the many historical and touristic sites:
- In Saint Jean de Luz : the market place, the fishing harbour, the promenade Jacques Thibaud opposite the main beach, Saint John the Baptist church, Louis XIV and the Hôtel de Ville squares, the coastal path, the ecological museum, the botanical gardens, etc.
- The Basque country: Saint Jean Pied de Port, Bayonne, Biarritz, Anglet, Cambo les Bains, Espelette, Sare, Hendaye
- The Pyrenees mountains
- Basque culture and gastronomy
- Villages such as Ahetze, Ainhoa...
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy or a cleaning fee will be retained)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (price indication only)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required directly with the reception)
- Access children’s playground
- Access to tennis court (rackets/balls to rent) and pelote grounds
- Access to swimming pool (from mid-April)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €68/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Bon appetit ! Discover our different formulas: 7 evening meals or half-board
Choose one of our formulas either evening meals only or half-board. To be reserved when booking accommodation.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Thalassotherapy in Thalasso Thalazur in Saint Jean de Luz
Special rates for Odalys guests in the Thalasso Thalazur for evening access (5.30pm-7.45pm), half-day access (from 12.30pm) and full day access (morning and afternoon). Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
• Shuttle bus service, April to end of October
Bus for the town centre : €1/trip or €10/weekly pass (up to 5 people)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 13/07 (end of stay) and after 31/08/19.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !