St Jean de Luz is a charming little town on the Basque coast with a pretty little harbour, superb beaches, famous surfing spots and the mountains making a magnificent backdrop. Close to the Spanish border, this is an ideal base to explore the Basque country and discover all the Basque traditions on your holiday on the Atlantic coast.
Set between mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, not far from the Spanish border, come and enjoy a holiday in Saint Jean de Luz with Odalys Vacances. This small Basque coastal town, is a beautiful destination which invites you to discover its charming port, its beautiful beaches, its local traditions and its famous surfing spots.
Enjoy a pleasant holiday by the sea in the Prestige Residence Domaine Iratzia, ideally located 400m from the Erromardie beach. The first shops are located around 1km from the residence and the town centre is just 2.5km away.
Tennis court (rackets/balls available to rent)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free underground parking
Wifi within entire residence (extra charge)
Residence Domaine Iratzia has a restaurant with terrace where two formulas are available:
Formula 7 evening meals or Half-board 7 days .
Prices indicated in Euros per person and do not include drinks. No charge for children under 4 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
Information at the residence : Tel : +33 (0)5 59 51 78 00
Please note : Closed on Christmas Eve
Set in private grounds, the Prestige Residence Domaine Iratzia blends in harmoniously with the Basque environment. It offers several types of holiday rentals in apartments ranging from 1 bedroom for 4 people to 3 bedroom for 8 people. Accommodation is well-equipped with a living room with sofa bed, bedroom(s), a functional kitchen (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom with toilet or separate toilet. The holiday rentals also have a balcony or terrace.
Five 1/2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and one 3 bedroom apartment for 8 people are equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 16/10/2018
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy or a cleaning fee will be retained)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (price indication only)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Underground parking
- Access children’s playground
- Access to tennis court (rackets/balls to rent) and pelote grounds
- Access to swimming pool (from mid-April)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Breakfast service (from 23/12/17 to 06/01/18) : €11 (adult) - €7 (4-12 years old) - no charge for children under 4 years old
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €67/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19. Residence closed from 03/11 to 22/12/18 and from 05/01 to 09/02/19.
- Water sports on the 5 beaches, surfing, bodyboarding, sailing, wind surfing, jet skiing, sea kayaking, etc.
- Boat trips
- Mountain biking
- Swimming pool, spa and thalassotherapy centres
- Casino, cinema
- Adventure course, golf
• Bon appetit ! Discover our different formulas: 7 evening meals or half-board
Choose one of our formulas either evening meals only or half-board served in the restaurant Le Fandango open in December (closed Christmas Eve, special formula available New Year's Eve). To be reserved by calling the residence : tel :+33 (0)5 59 51 78 00.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Thalassotherapy in Thalasso Thalazur in Saint Jean de Luz
Special rates for Odalys guests in the Thalasso Thalazur : 10% off the public price for evening access (5.30pm-7.45pm), half-day access (from 12.30pm) and full day access (morning and afternoon). Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
Marine & fitness centre package : 10% off public price
- €19.80/person (evening access only 5.30pm-7.45pm) (Public price €22)
- €30.60/person (half-day access from 12.30pm) (Public price €34)
- €36.00/person (full day access, morning & afternoon) (Public price €40)
Prices include access to :
• Marine centre, sea-water pool heated to 33°
• fitness room with body-building and cardio-training equipment
• gym, Yoga and Qi Gong lessons
• aquagym lessons
Information and bookings at the residence
• Bus "HegoBus" n°3, April to October
- Bus for Saint Jean de Luz town centre : €1/journey or €10/1-week ticket (up to 5 people, subject to modifications)
Your holiday rental in Saint Jean de Luz is a great base for a holiday in the Basque Country where you can visit the many historical and touristic sites:
- In Saint Jean de Luz : the market place, the fishing harbour, the promenade Jacques Thibaud opposite the main beach, Saint John the Baptist church, Louis XIV and the Hôtel de Ville squares, the coastal path, the ecological museum, the botanical gardens, etc.
- The Basque country: Saint Jean Pied de Port, Bayonne, Biarritz, Anglet, Cambo les Bains, Espelette, Sare, Hendaye
- The Pyrenees mountains
- Basque culture and gastronomy
- Villages such as Ahetze, Ainhoa...
64500 ST JEAN DE LUZ
April to end of June and end of September to end of October : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
End of June to September : 7.30am-2am
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm