Ideally located in the French resort of Vars, the Odalys Residence Pra Sainte Marie, offers accommodation a short walk from the first shops and the village of Claux located 6km away. Vars, at the entrance of the Regional Natural Park of Queyras, is made up of 4 hamlets: St Marcellin, St Marie, St Catherine and Les Claux. An ideal mountain resort for a family summer holiday in the Southern French Alps.
Aquatic facilities :
- Swimming pool (80m²) with whirlpool bath
- 2 Hammam cabins
- Fitness room, showers and changing rooms
Wifi access in apartments (extra charge)
Laundry services (extra charge)
Underground car park (extra charge)
Free public car park opposite the residence
Located in the hamlet of Sainte Marie with shops a few minutes away and 6km from Vars, the Odalys Residence Pra Sainte Marie is ideally located on a hillside with pretty views. Equipped with all the necessary home comforts you need on your summer holidays in the mountains, you can choose from studios for 2 people to apartments for 6/7 people.
The fully furnished holiday rentals are equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave oven / grill, dishwasher [except for studios]), a bathroom or shower room. The apartments are equipped with TV and Wifi access (extra charge).
One 1-bedroom apartment for 4 people and two studios for 2 people are equipped for people with disabilities.
During your summer holiday in the mountains, in Vars, you can make the most of the many varied sporting and leisure activities available for the whole family :
- Hiking (departure by bus for full day; half-day; night time; glacier hike)
- Mountain biking, cycling (about 100km of circuits accessible via the chairlifts), quad biking
- Via ferrata
- Water sports on the Serre Ponçon lake, the second largest artificial lake in Europe
- White water sports: rafting, hydrospeed, canoeing
- Adventure course, skate park
- Go-ape adventure park
- Swimming pool
- Tennis, archery
- Horse riding
- Mini-golf, petanque
- Bouncy castle
- Spa, well-being centre
A summer holiday in Vars allows you to discover the magnificent heritage of the Hautes Alpes :
- In Vars : the hamlets of Saint Marcellin (remains of the chateau, the protestant temple, the 13th century church), Sainte Marie (ecumenical centre), Sainte Catherine (ancient farms, the sun dial, the wash house, the communal oven) and Les Claux.
- The « Petrified fountain »
- The fortified square of Montdauphin (Vauban)
- The Haute Ubaye
- The Queyras regional nature park : Saint Véran (the highest village in Europe), Molines, Abriès, Ceillac...
- The abbey of Boscodon
- Embrun and the Serre Ponçon lake
- The ”Grandes Alpes” route
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Access to aquatic facilities (swimming pool, whirlpool, hammam) & small fitness room
- Bed linen
- 2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Underground car park : €40/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys
Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, to enjoy a swim whatever the weather !
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 27/06 to 22/08/20.
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info