The residence is situated in the upper parts of the resort of Superdevoluy, a popular French mountain resort in the Southern Alps, amidst larch trees, 300m from the shops and 600m from the centre of the resort.
Indoor, heated pool, paddling pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Set in a beautiful spot among the larch trees, your residence offering quality services is made up of 94 holiday rentals housed in attractive, wooden chalets (2 apartments per chalet). Most apartments are duplex and range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 8/10 people.
All holiday rentals in this residence are well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony or terrace. You have a television in each apartment.
Superdévoluy is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a whole host of different activities:
- Hiking (1 free hike, accompanied by a guide, per week), mountain bike
- Climbing, via ferrata, caving
- Canyoning, white water sports
- Skate park
- Adventure course, trampoline, bungy jumping
- Mini 4-wheel drive
- Outdoor leisure bases at Superdévoluy (table tennis, mini-golf, skate park, roller skating, volley-ball etc) and at La Joue du Loup (table tennis, mini-golf, tennis, swimming pool with water chute)
- Sports complex (weight-lifting, squash, climbing wall, multi-activity sports ground)
Market at Superdévoluy, Monday morning in July and August and Friday morning at Saint Etienne en Dévoluy.
During your holiday in Superdevoluy, explore the heritage of the region of the Hautes Alpes in the South of France:
- Heritage centre at Pellafol
- The village resort of La Joue du Loup
- Discovery of practical ecology museum at Mens
- Château of Montmaur
- Outdoor railway museum at Veynes
- Regional museum at Gap
- Mère Eglise : the most ancient historical monument of the area in pure Roman style.
- Local culinary specialities : « creusets », lamb, « tourtons », sweet and sour ravioli, donkey’s ears…
- Farm visits
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (Please make an appointment for the inventory in advance)
- Bed linen
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
- Children’s club (4-11 years old) 5 half-days per week, in July & August (during French school holidays)
- Teens Club (12-15) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- 2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning included* (except kitchen and washing up)
* End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €35/stay, €9/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna & hammam : €8/session/person, €35/5 sessions/person
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €10/set
- Pets allowed*: €65/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €13/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 25/06/22 until 20/08/22
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info