In the Southern Alps, book a ski holiday in Pra Loup 1500 in the new Odalys Residence Le Village de Praroustan. Offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, the setting is perfect for your ski holiday in the French Alps. The resort's ski lifts are only a 5-minute drive away (car with snow chains recommended).
In the heart of the Ubaye Valley, discover the beautiful preserved areas of this region with its forests and snow covered mountains, superb skiing and varied winter sports activities for all tastes. Pra Loup 1500 is linked to Pra Loup 1600 by a free shuttle bus service (bus stop 500m from the residence).
Indoor, heated swimming pool (closed on Saturday)
Well-being facilities (sauna, hamam) (extra charge, closed Saturday)
Outdoor parking spaces available
Covered car park (extra charge, pre-booking required, places limited)
Comfortable and airy, the ski holiday rentals in this residence in Pra Loup all have a balcony and are fully equipped. Ranging from studio apartments for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people, each accommodation has pull-out beds in the living room, a functional kitchen, bathroom with bath or shower and toilet as well as free TV and Wifi access.
Three studio apartments for 2 people and three 1 bedroom apartments with alcove for 6 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Espace Lumiere - Pra Loup / La Foux d’Allos
Minimum altitude : 1500 m - Maximum altitude : 2600 m
- 78 slopes, 180 km : 10 green, 28 blue, 33 red, 7 black
- 39 ski lifts
- 6-seater chairlift giving access to Molanes cable car
- Freestyle modules : 1 snowpark and 3 boardercross
- 2 toboggan runs, 1 DVA park
Nordic skiing fans are not left out in Pra Loup with two spaces dedicated to this sport - Larche and Saint Paul sur Ubaye (a 40-minute drive away) with more than 45km of marked cross-country skiing pistes in the Mercantour National Park.
A 20-hectare Rider Space is designed for freeride addicts, with a Rider park, several Rider Frees (6 natural gullies on the edge of off-piste slopes), a rider cross (slope with moguls, half pipes) and two Rider Rock areas (obstacle courses with natural jumps). The whole complex is divided into three areas: beginner, advanced and expert. A snow park and 3 boardercross are also available.
Pra Loup offers a wide range of winter sports activities and entertainment for the whole family, as well as varied apres-ski and choice of relaxation activities :
- Snow-shoe outings (4 circuits in the Ubaye valley)
- Natural skating rink
- Snow scooter night-time tours
- Quad-biking on snow and ice
- Toboggan runs
- Dog sledding
- Paragliding, hang-gliding
- Adventure course
- Indoor tennis court
- Bowling alley (7km away)
- Heated swimming pool
- Free internet at the Tourist Office and in the shopping centre
- Post office, cash machine…
- Doctor, chemist, physiotherapist, medical services…
- Mercantour national park
- Mexican centre and chocolate museum in Barcelonette
- Wood centre
- La Foux d’Allos
- The Ubaye valley
- Saint-Paul sur Ubaye
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out or or destroyed
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.87/day/person (from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor swimming pool
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set (pre-booking required)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, baby bath) : €30/stay (pre-booking required)
- Indoor parking (pre-booking required, limited spaces) : €10/car/night €50/car/week
- Access to sauna/hammam : €20/person (unlimited access)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 30% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Please note : The Pra Loup ski pass gives access to Val d'Allos via the Vallon des Agneliers but not via the resort itself.
Free "jeune" Ski passes for arrivals on 09/04/22, all skiers under 18 years old ski for free with the "jeune" ski pass ! No obligation to buy adult ski passes.
Start of season special offer : for arrivals on 18/12/21 and 25/12/21 buy one 6-day ski pass and get one extra day FREE !
Free ski passes !
- For arrivals on 18/12/21, 02/01 & 02/04/22 buy one 6-day adult ski pass and get one FREE "Jeune" 6-day ski pass (under 18 years old).
- For arrivals on 09/01 & 29/01/22 buy one 6-day adult ski pass and get one FREE ski pass (of any type).
- For arrivals on 26/02/22 buy two 6-day adult ski passes and get one FREE "Jeune" 6-day ski pass (under 18 years old).
(Photo ID requested for all passes, offers valid for pre-bookings only).
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Free ski bus service
Bus stop 300m from the residence
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 20/08/22
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info