In the heart of the Haute Alpes, set in a stunning, preserved natural spot on a hillside in the largest national park in France, the Parc des Ecrins, Orcieres is a family-friendly resort with a lively atmosphere and excellent leisure and sporting facilities.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (limited spaces)
Wifi access in the apartments
Odalys Vacances offers comfortable accommodation in its holiday residence ranging from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts to make your ski holiday as comfortable as possible. The studios and apartments have an equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (in most cases). On top of this TV and Wifi access are free in all accommodation.
Seven apartments for 4 people are equipped for people with disabilities (fitted shower room with WC, shower seat and safety bars).
"La Petite Ourse" Tel. 04 92 55 89 84 or 04 92 55 89 80
In July/August (see days and times of children's clubs)
"Club des Oursons" for children aged 6 months to 6 years. Health records obligatory for children under 2 ans.
"Club des Eterlous" for children aged 6 to 12
- La Grande Ourse : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water chute and solarium, fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, well-being, massage, beauty treatment...),skating rink, bowling and bar, cyberspace, cinema etc.
- La Petite Ourse (in July and August) : day nursery, children’s activity club etc. for ages 3 months to 13 years
- Hiking and walks in the forest, lake circuit.
- Climbing,mountaineering, canyoning, via ferrata with the "Bureau des Guides Champsaur-Valgaudemar" and the "Compagnie des Guides de l’Oisans"
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe
- Mountain-bike, quad bike (Bike park with circuits for all levels)
- Paragliding, white water sports, acrobatic trail in the forest, fishing, tennis
- Night in a yurt at Pont Peyron or a tee-pee on the Roche Rousse plateau
- 18-hole golf course at 30km (col Bayard).
Villages and heritage :
- Medieval town of Saint Bonnet.
- Hamlets with chapels, sundials, fountains, stone ovens.
- Farmland of the Champsaur valley.
- Inuit village, Kanata, on the Rocherousse plateau
- Museum of trades of the past and woodchuck park at Prapic.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (credit card imprint) : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.70/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in, check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Parking in indoor carpark (subject to availability)
- Wifi in all accommodation
- Baby equipment (request at time of booking)
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Hikes with free guides (subject to availability) from 06/07 to 30/08/19
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, guarantees you will find all the family leisure and sports activities required on your mountain holidays
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 22/06 to 24/08/19.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all bookings made before 30/04/19.
Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !