In the heart of the Haute Alpes, set in a stunning, preserved natural spot on a hillside in the largest national park in France, the Parc des Ecrins, Orcieres is a family-friendly resort with a lively atmosphere and excellent leisure and sporting facilities.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (limited spaces, pre-booking required)
Wifi access in the apartments
Odalys Vacances offers comfortable accommodation in its holiday residence ranging from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts to make your ski holiday as comfortable as possible. The studios and apartments have an equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (in most cases). On top of this TV and Wifi access are free in all accommodation.
Seven apartments for 4 people are equipped for people with disabilities (fitted shower room with WC, shower seat and safety bars).
"La Petite Ourse" Tel. 04 92 55 89 84 or 04 92 55 89 80
In July/August (see days and times of children's clubs)
"Club des Oursons" for children aged 6 months to 6 years. Health records obligatory for children under 2 ans.
"Club des Eterlous" for children aged 6 to 12
- La Grande Ourse : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water chute and solarium, fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, well-being, massage, beauty treatment...),skating rink, bowling and bar, cyberspace, cinema etc.
- La Petite Ourse (in July and August) : day nursery, children’s activity club etc. for ages 3 months to 13 years
- Hiking and walks in the forest, lake circuit.
- Climbing,mountaineering, canyoning, via ferrata with the "Bureau des Guides Champsaur-Valgaudemar" and the "Compagnie des Guides de l’Oisans"
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe
- Mountain-bike, quad bike (Bike park with circuits for all levels)
- Paragliding, white water sports, acrobatic trail in the forest, fishing, tennis
- Night in a yurt at Pont Peyron or a tee-pee on the Roche Rousse plateau
- 18-hole golf course at 30km (col Bayard).
Villages and heritage :
- Medieval town of Saint Bonnet.
- Hamlets with chapels, sundials, fountains, stone ovens.
- Farmland of the Champsaur valley.
- Inuit village, Kanata, on the Rocherousse plateau
- Museum of trades of the past and woodchuck park at Prapic.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (credit card imprint) : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in, check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Parking in indoor carpark (subject to availability)
- Wifi in all accommodation
- Baby equipment (request at time of booking)
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Hikes with free guides (subject to availability) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, guarantees you will find all the family leisure and sports activities required on your mountain holidays
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation on all 7-night bookings from 9/12/2020 to 03/04/2021.
Early booking discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation on all 7-night bookings made before 31/10/20 for all holidays (except arrivals on 19 & 26/12/2020, 06 & 13 & 20/02/2021 and 27/02/21)
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info