For a summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, head to Orcieres where you will find the Odalys Prestige Residence Rochebrune Les Cimes offering delightful holiday rentals. In an ideal location near the village centre, you will have easy access to all facilities : bakery, restaurants, bars and shops.
Orcieres Merlette is a lovely holiday destination in the Hautes Alpes in the Southern French Alps located just at the entrance of the largest national parc Les Ecrins. In the heart of the stunning natural surroundings, enjoy a relaxing walking or hiking holiday or try some new exciting outdoor sports activities such as paragliding, rafting, mountain biking...
Heated, indoor pool (100m²) with paddling pool and hot tub
Well-being area will sauna, hammam and massage cabins (extra charge)
Odalys offers comfortable holiday rentals in apartments sleeping up to 8 people all well equipped for your holiday in the French Alps. Each holiday rental has a functional, equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, etc.), bathroom or shower room and toilet.
One studio apartment for 2 people, one 1 bedroom apartment for 4 people, two 1 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 6 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities
"La Petite Ourse" Tel. 04 92 55 89 84 or 04 92 55 89 80
In July/August (see days and times of children's clubs)
"Club des Oursons" for children aged 6 months to 6 years. Health records obligatory for children under 2 ans.
"Club des Eterlous" for children aged 6 to 12
- La Grande Ourse : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water chute and solarium, fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, well-being, massage, beauty treatment...),skating rink, bowling and bar, cyberspace, cinema etc.
- La Petite Ourse (in July and August) : day nursery, children’s activity club etc. for ages 3 months to 13 years
- Hiking and walks in the forest, lake circuit.
- Climbing,mountaineering, canyoning, via ferrata with the "Bureau des Guides Champsaur-Valgaudemar" and the "Compagnie des Guides de l’Oisans"
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe
- Mountain-bike, quad bike (Bike park with circuits for all levels)
- Paragliding, white water sports, acrobatic trail in the forest, fishing, tennis
- Night in a yurt at Pont Peyron or a tee-pee on the Roche Rousse plateau
- 18-hole golf course at 30km (col Bayard).
Villages and heritage :
- Medieval town of Saint Bonnet.
- Hamlets with chapels, sundials, fountains, stone ovens.
- Farmland of the Champsaur valley.
- Inuit village, Kanata, on the Rocherousse plateau
- Museum of trades of the past and woodchuck park at Prapic.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €500 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Indoor parking
- Access to fitness room
- Access to heated, indoor pool (100m²)
- End of stay cleaning included* (except kitchen and washing up)
* End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Well-being facilities (sauna, hammam)
- Massage/beauty treatments
- Pets allowed*: €65/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €13/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay per guest (from 5 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info