Why not combine a ski holiday with a well-being holiday this winter ? Book a ski holiday rental in Cauterets in this thermal resort in the Pyrenees in the Residence Cauterets Balneo situated only 200m from the cable car. From your ski holiday rental you will have easy access to the Cauterets ski area with 70km of wonderful snowy slopes for all levels.
The ski resort of Cauterets is nestled at 950m of altitude opposite the Vignemale mountain which is the highest peak in the Pyrenees. There are plenty of modern facilities and activities for the whole family and you have the opportunity to benefit from the natural thermal springs of the resort and relax tired muscles after a day on the ski slopes.
Wifi (extra charge)
Well-being area (800m²) with heated pool (heated to 32°C) + hot tubs, hammam and sauna
Underground car park (extra charge, limited spaces)
Outdoor parking (200m from the residence)
The Residence Cauterets Balneo is a modern complex in a 5-storey building with lift in the centre of Cauterets. Holiday rentals are well-equipped and comfortable.
Two studios for 2 people and three bedrooms for 2 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Cirque de Lys (Alpine skiing, snowboard)
- Minimum altitude : 1730 m - Maximum altitude : 2450 m
- 19 slopes, 35km : 4 green, 7 blue, 7 red, 2 black
- 12 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park, 3 freestyle zones
Ski area : Pont d’Espagne
- Minimum altitude : 1500 m - Maximum altitude : 1730 m
- 4 slopes, 4km : 2 green, 1 red, 1 black
- 2 drag lifts, 1 chair lift
- 36.5km of cross-country skiing tracks, made up of 5 circuits, 6km of marked snow-shoeing trails
- 6 km of snow-shoeing and footpaths
The ski resort of Cauterets, in the Pyrenees, offers two ski areas for your ski holiday. The ski area of the Cirque de Lys offers 35km of ski slopes for all levels, with exceptional snow conditions. 20 pistes are accessible from Cauterets by means of the Lys cable car in just 12 minutes. Ski in a superb setting, with a beautiful view of the village of Cauterets, of the valley and the peaks of the mountain range of the Pyrenees. Freestyle fans will appreciate its wonderful snow park which is recognised as one of the best in France.
Another ski area accessible from Cauterets, is the small Pont d’Espagne ski area. This ski area is especially reputed for its cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing at the heart of the unspoilt and magnificent natural setting of the Pyrenees national park. This site, situated 7km from the Cauterets also offers a smallalpine ski area, perfectly suitable for family skiing and for beginners.
- 3-D cinema
- Multimedia library
- Snow shoeing
- Ice fall
- Nordic walking
- Tennis courts
- Climbing wall
- Petanque area
- Skate park
- Covered, heated swimming pool
- Covered, natural skating rink
- Free "CityCab" shuttle
- Sulphurous springs and thermal baths
The thermal baths : rich in silica, sulphur and trace elements, the thermal waters of Cauterets, which are warm and plentiful, are particularly beneficial for breathing problems and for rheumatism.
Information on: 05 62 92 51 60
- National Park museum (free visit of the fauna and the flora)
- Bee house
- Manufacture of "berlingots", a speciality of Cauterets
- Church at Cauterets
- Fish farl
- The Pont d'Espagne, to admire the majestic Gaube lake and the Vignemale, the highest peak in the French Pyrenees.
- The Cirque du Lys for the grandiose views of the main peaks in the mountain range
- Cauterets railway station, a historical monument
- The Casino
- Local craftsmanship : paintings and wood carvings, painted furniture, metal work, etc…
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on arrival : €200
Check-in & check-out :
Arrivals from 5pm
Check-out by 10am
In the event of late arrival after 9pm, please inform the residence as soon as possible, you will be informed of the procedure.
- Bed linen (beds mad on arrival)
- Bathroom linen
- WiFi access-
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and washing up)
- Baby equipment : cot (bed linen not supplied) & high chair
- Iron on loan
- Access to well-being centre with heated pools
Extra Services to be paid onsite:
- Pets allowed*: €10/animal/day
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds. Dogs not allowed in restaurant.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Modular meeting rooms available for up to 50 people (theatre style)
• Aiga Well-being, area Free access to the well-being area (400m²)
- Indoor, heated pool
- Hot tub, sauna, hammam
- Sensory water jets
• Restaurant Dé',lys onsite in the residence
Option to be pre-booked at the time of holiday booking.
Open from 03/12/22 (breakfast) and 17/12/22 (evening meals)
No charge for children under 4 (1 child per paying adult)
• La Verrière enchantée, Indoor play area for children (3-13 years old)
- 3 level structure
- TV area, relaxation area for parents
- Open every day from 4pm to 9pm during the winter season
Please note : opening hours may vary, children under total responsability of parent(s)/adult accompanying them.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 34% on 6-day ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski pass special offer, free kids ski passes in Spring : For arrivals from 25/03/23 buy 1 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE 6-day child pass (up to 17 years old). Photo ID requested. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info