The resort of Valloire is situated at the foot of the Galibier mountain pass, in the southern part of the Alpes du Nord. This charming little village, centred around its baroque church, has retained all the aspects of a traditional little mountain village. It begins at an altitude of 700m, on the banks of the Arc, to climb up to the Aiguilles, at 3500m. Due to its situation between the southern and northern Alps, it offers a wonderful dry and sunny climate, excellent for the health.
Offering beautiful views of the resort of Valloire, the Chalet Les Lions Blancs is the ideal holiday rental for your next family holiday in the French Alps. In the heart of Archaz, in the hamlet of Pontet, the chalet overlooks the resort of Valloire and offers fantastic views of the Poingt Ravier mountain range. This is the ideal choice for hikers as you can you leave from your front door !
2 parking spaces
Just 500m from the resort centre, the Chalet Les Lions Blancs is in the hamlet of Pontet and offers a cosy, stylish atmosphere. With fantastic views of the Poingt Ravier mountain range in the heart of Archaz, this chalet is an ideal choice for hiking fans.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit
will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 18 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Access Wifi
- 2 Parking spaces
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Please contact the Odalys representative (Nicolas : +33 (0)6 66 04 44 77) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm