The tasteful chalet Le Mas des Neiges in Valloire in the French Alps is in an ideal location where you can enjoy the stunning views from one of the 2 terraces or balcony. For a family holiday or a holiday with friends this cozy chalet for 8 people is a haven of luxury where you can enjoy relaxing after a day of hiking in the mountains of Valloire either in the hammam or spa.
Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
Private parking (2 spaces)
This charming, wood and stone chalet in Valloire is stylishly decorated and well-equipped with all modern equipment. The chalet sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have a double bed and 2 of which have single beds. There is a bathroom with bath, wash basin, hair dryer and a toilet and a shower room with 2 wash basins, hair dryer and a separate toilet. There is a large lounge with seating for 8 people and a flat screen TV and DVD player. The modern kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, coffee machine, raclette machine, dishwasher, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, toaster, etc. Enjoy the fresh air on 2 large terraces (25m² and 20m²). Car advisable.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your contact as soon as possible (tel: +33 (0)6 62 39 32 48). You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking necessary)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Private spa, in your chalet
Relax and enjoy your holiday to the max !
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info