The Residence Le Hameau et Les Chalets de la Vallee d’Or is situated not far from the centre of the village of Valloire. It is made up of traditional, chalet-style buildings built in wood and stone, overlooking the village itself. The charming mountain village of Valloire built around its baroque church is in a beautiful location in the heart of the Galibier mountains. This family-friendly resort offers a multitude of activites and entertainment for all ages.
Indoor/outdoor heated pool (1/3 inside, 2/3 outside)
Sauna (extra charge, pre-booking required)
Wifi access in reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (extra charge)
In your Odalys residence you will find holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 9/10 people (duplex). The accommodation is housed in several charming chalet-style buildings which blend perfectly into the unspoilt natural surroundings. Each holiday rental has a balcony where you can enjoy the lovely views.
The holiday rentals in the Residence Le Hameau et Les Chalets de la Vallee d'Or are all equipped with the necessary home comforts for your perfect mountain holiday. Each has a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom and most have a separate toilet. Each holiday rental has a television already installed. You have free Wifi access in the apartments.
Some 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/night (price indication only, for all guests from 18 years old))
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm-8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Wifi in apartments
- Access to the indoor/outdoor heated pool in the residence (1/3 inside, 2/3 outside)
- Multi-activity pass "Carte E-pass activities"
- 2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Indoor car park (places limited, pre-booking advised, max height 1.90m) : €8/day, €40/week
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence when booking & supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay per person (from 5 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Multi-activity pass "Carte E-pass activities", Free sports & leisure activities in the resort in July & August
Limited access to lifts, ice rink and swimming pool in the resort.
This card can also be used as an electronic wallet to pay for other activities such as fishing, karting, catapult and other entertainment.<:em>
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE child ski pass (under 13 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 11/04/20 and 18/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only before 04/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !