The Tourotel residence is situated in the hamlet of Péclet, in Val Thorens in the Savoy region of the French Alps, 80m from the child-care facilities and 300m from the centre of the resort. The residence comprises a single building (6 storeys with 3 lifts). Set in the Belleville valley surrounded by 6 glaciers, Val Thorens is located at an impressive altitude of 2300m allowing you to discover high altitude life.
Free Wifi at reception
Table tennis equipment available
Table football, billiards and pinball machine (extra charge)
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com). Please note: parking is obligatory
Other sporting activities near by.
Close to the centre of Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys, your holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Tourotel is siutated in a 6-floor building with 3 lifts. You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 1 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 6 people all well-equipped with the necessary home comforts for your holiday.
All studios and apartments are equipped with a fonctional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher [except in the studios]), a bathroom with toilet and a balcony (except for a few studios for 2 people). All holiday rentals are equipped with a television.
Concerts, programmes of weekly activities at the Tourist Office: valthorens.com
- 7500 m2 sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas, fitness.
- Mountain bike:
- "Le Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs" offers the following activities :hikes, children's club, climbing, glacier walks, via ferrata, mountaineering canyoning, rafting, mountain adventure.
- Tennis: lessons for all levels, private and group lessons.
- Paragliding and microlighting (including initiation throughout the summer with trained monitors)
- Adventure course : the highest adventure course in Europe (for qge 12+)
- Moto-Trial outings
- Via Ferrata and canyoning with "Aventure Sensation"
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.99/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday and Sunday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday and Sunday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Internet & Wifi at reception
- Table tennis equipment
- Carte multiloisirs of the valley valid in July and August
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay
- Pets allowed*: €35/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this summer
Enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family resort !
• Free "Carte Multiloisirs" (leisure card), freebies and discounts!
Included in the price of your accommodation : max. 2 cards/apartment/stay
- Two cards per apartment
- Valid in 2 sports centres + 1 aquaclub
- Valid in 3 resorts: Val Thorens, Les Menuires (9km) and Saint Martin de Belleville (20km).
More than 20 sporting and leisure activities are available: aquaclub, tororodéo, archery, fitness, roller-skating, skate & bike park, guided hiking, beach volley competitions, football, volley-ball, activities and entertainment in the daytime and evening.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info