Book a ski holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Tourotel and enjoy a relaxing ski holiday in Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys in the French Alps. Located in the hamlet of Peclet just 300m from the centre of this popular ski resort, your ski holiday rental is close to all amenities and facilities. A must for all serious ski and snowboard fans, Val Thorens offers some of the best skiing in France.
Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in France and can therefore guarantee exceptional snow conditions throughout its long winter season on slopes reaching 3200m of altitude. You can ski as early as November and until the beginning of May in Val Thorens. The ski resort’s own ski area offers 150 km of slopes divided over 78 ski runs served by 32 lifts. Connected via the 3 Valleys ski area with Saint Martin de Belleville, Courchevel, Meribel, Les Menuires, Brides Les Bains and La Tania, Val Thorens gives you access to more than 600km of sublime, high altitude ski runs.
Free Wifi at reception
Table tennis equipment
Table football, billiards and pinball machine (extra charge)
Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking advisable at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival (Valthoparc - Tel: +33(0)4 79 00 02 49, www.valthoparc.com). Please note: parking is obligatory
Just 300m from the centre of Val Thorens in the 3 Valleys, your holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Tourotel is siutated in a 6-floor building with 3 lifts. You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to 1 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 6 people all well-equipped with the necessary home comforts for your holiday.
All studios and apartments are equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher [except in the studios]), a bathroom with toilet and a balcony (except for a few studios for 2 people). All holiday rentals are equipped with a television.
Ski area : Val Thorens - Orelle
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 78 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 29 blue, 29 red, 9 black
- 32 ski lifts
The Val Thorens – Orelle ski area offers 150km of wonderful, high altitude slopes with most of the skiing above 2000m of altitude guaranteeing excellent snow conditions. There are varied ski slopes for all levels from beginners to experts with a “junior” area and a large snow park and a 1300 meter-long zip wire getting up to speeds of over 100km/hour!
Ski area : Three Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 3200 m
- 321 slopes, 600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 100 km if cross-country skiing tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 168 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area, the largest in the world, links the ski area of Val Thorens with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Meribel as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions right through the winter season as early as November and as late as May.
Val Thorens is a dynamic resort, offering a great deal of sporting and leisure facilities, for an active holiday, all different types of skiing, followed by a moment of relaxation in the vast sports centre :
- 7500m² sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas; well-being centre (spa, fitness, massage); sport and leisure (including tennis, ping-pong, squash, football, volleyball, badminton, etc).
- Snow shoeing and hiking paths
- Driving on ice (on the Andros circuit)
- Snow scooter
- Mountain biking in the snow
- The longest toboggan run in France (6km descent with difference in altitude of 700m)
- Off-piste skiing
- Nordic skiing
- Torch-light descent
- “Jump’Air” (freestyle jumping)
- Giant zip wire
- Mini-quad for children, paint ball
- Restaurants, cinemas, shops, bars, discos, bowling...
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday and Sunday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday and Sunday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen (+ 2 tea towels)
- Wifi at reception
- Table tennis equipment
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Table football : €1/game
- Billard table : €2/game
- Pinball machine : €1/game
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Cleaning kit : €4-€6.50
- Kettle or toaster : €6/item
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : €35-€52/apartment
- Indoor and outdoor car parks : booking direct with Valthoparc at least 1 month before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 02 49
- Pets allowed*: €35/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Discounts up to 23% on 6-day ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Not valid for arrivals on : 21-28/12/19 and 08, 15, 22, 29/02/20 and 07/03/20.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner SKI TECHNIC. Contact the ski shop directly : firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. +33 (0)9 79 99 89 79
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 15% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 02 86 - email@example.com
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !