The Residence Les Hauts de Rogoney in Val d’Isere in the French Alps is situated 300m from the shops and other facilities you will need for your mountain holiday and consists of studios and apartments (some duplex) in an attractive, chalet-style building set up on the hillside. Val d'Isère is an attractive mountain resort consisting mainly of wood and stone buildings combining a pleasant mix of old and new. With a lively, welcoming atmosphere, this resort is ideal for active holidays either with family or friends.
Indoor car park (extra charge, according to availability)
Iron & ironing board
Ideally located in the ski resort of Val d’Isere, your Odalys residence offers holiday rentals ranging from studios with sleeping alcove for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Well-equipped with all the home comforts needed for your mountain holiday, the holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (over or microwave, dishwasher), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. Most holiday rentals in this residence have a balcony. You also have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation.
- Microlight, paragliding, hiking, mountaineering...
- Heated swimming pool
- Acrobatics - Circus - in the Manchet valley
- Dancing (dance school)
- White water sports - Arc Aventure at Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Horse-riding- Pony Club, riding school. Beginners, advanced, outings: The Manchet and paths in the surrounding area
- Fencing - Fencing school. Beginners, advanced
- Football - football school for age 6 to 9 , from 10 to 14 ans and from 15 to 18: Beginners, advanced, The Manchet valley
- Adventure course - Val d'Isère, Rogoney forest.
- Fun Park - different sports (skate board, roller skating, BMX...) : The Manchet valley
- Golf course / Mini-golf - Practice from age 7 ans: The Manchet valley Mini gol : Parc des Sports, centre of the resort
- Keep fit: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Hip hop
- Archery and shooting: The Manchet valley
- Tennis - court rental, lessons and courses: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Trial and mountain bike, lessons and courses. Bike park: circuits for beginners and advanced mountain-bikers; fun initiation area.
- Fitness and relaxation centre
- Mountain passes of Iseran and the Petit Saint Bernard
- The Vanoise national park
- The Chemins du Baroque and Pierres Fortes de Savoie
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment + €60 cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post within 8 days if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Reception and key collection : Residence Jardins de Val
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Free activity pass
- Free multi-activity card in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request on arrival (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Indoor car park : €66/week (subject to availability)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Val d’Isere awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Multi-activity card, for your mountain holiday
Free multi-activity card in July & August :
- Unlimited access to lifts for hikers and mountain bikers, to the putting green at the golf course and the swimming pool in the watersports centre (excluding well-being area)
- 1 half-day guided hike
- 1 session on an electric mountain bike
- Access to skatepark, multi-sports ground, beach volley, petanque, ping pong, table football slakline
- 1 orienteering circuit
Adults only :
- 1 session of archery (30 minutes)
- 1 session of shooting (15 shots)
- 1 session of golf (30 balls)
- 1 half-day entrance to the fun park (equipment not supplied)
For children under 8 years old :
- 1 entrance to the play area of the watersports centre & crazy golf (1 game)
1 pass per week per person. Activities subject to modification.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 27/06 to 22/08/20
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !