Ideally located in the French ski resort of Val d'Isere in the Savoy region, the Odalys Residence Les Hauts de Rogoney offers ski-in, ski-out holiday rentals only 100m from the ski lifts. Shopping during your ski holiday in Val d'Isere is simply and easy as you have many shops and facilities only 300 meters from your ski holiday rental.
In the charming Savoyard village of Val d'Isere in the French Alps is the perfect blend of modern facilities and mountain traditions. Many buildings have been renovated using stone and wood meaning the resort has retained its old world charm giving it a warm and friendly atmosphere. Dynamic and lively, Val d'Isere offers a wide range of apres-ski, entertainment and sporting activities. As Val d’Isere is part of the vast ski area of Espace Killy along with the ski resort of Tignes, you will have access to 154 ski runs spread over 300km of beautiful, high altitude mountains.
Indoor car park (extra charge, according to availability)
Ideally located in the ski resort of Val d’Isere, your Odalys residence offers holiday rentals ranging from studios with sleeping alcove for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Well-equipped with all the home comforts needed for your mountain holiday, the holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (over or microwave, dishwasher), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. Most holiday rentals in this residence have a balcony. You also have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Domaine Tignes & Val d'Isère ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
Various activities available in Val d'Isere, whether you're looking for relaxing or more extreme activities, such as driving on ice or hang-gliding:
- Outdoor skating rink
- 44 km of cross country circuits
- Snow shoeing
- Dog sledding
- Ice fall
- Driving on ice
- Snow scooter
- Sports’ centre with swimming pool, fun pool, indoor climbing, sports’ room, weight-lifting room, fitness room, squash courts, well-being (sauna, hammam, spa…), relaxation treatments…
- Le village of Val d’Isere with its regional architecture and ancient church
- The Baroque trails
- The Vanoise national park
- Farm visit : cheese manufacturers, dairy
- Arpin textile mill
- Crozet pasta manufacturer
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 15/10/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment + €60 cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Reception and key collection :
Residence Jardins de Val, Route de la Balme
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Ski locker for each apartment
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Indoor car park : €90/week (subject to availability)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Prices and info coming soon
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Prices and info coming soon
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 27/06 to 22/08/20
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info