In the Val Claret area in Tignes in the French Alps, the Residence Le Hameau du Borsat is near the Grande Motte funicular which will take you in just a few minutes up to the Grande Motte glacier at an impressive altitude of 3050m. Shops and facilities are between 50m and 200m away from your residence. The residence comprises 100 apartments of varying sizes, in different adjacent buildings. Encircled by high mountains, the modern, lively resort of Tignes is completely unique offering access to a wide range of sports and leisure activities for all ages and tastes.
Covered and outdoor car parks in the resort, free in the summer.
Breakfast service available (extra charge)
Your residence offers 100 holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people spread out over 2 adjacent buildings. The apartments are furnished with wooden furniture with all the home comforts need for your mountain holiday.
Each holiday rental has a functional kitchenette (oven or microwave, dishwasher (except in studios) and a bathroom with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a TV (already installed in your accommodation). Most holiday rentals have a balcony from where you can appreciate the wonderful views in summer and winter. You have paid Wifi access at the reception to stay connected during your mountain holiday.
Three studios for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence (tel: 00 33(0) 4 79 06 55 37) as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Multi-activity sports' card "My Tignes Open" in July & August
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Meals in the restaurant Alpine Café (buffet)
- Indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €82/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• "My Tignes Open" card, discounts for activities
Multi-activity card - (included in our price): more information at the tourist office.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info