The Odalys ski holiday rentals in St Sorlin d’Arves offer you maximum comfort during your ski holidays in France. The Residence l’Orée des Pistes is in the perfect location on the main ski run of Saint Sorlin d'Arves giving you ski-in, ski-out access to your apartment. With its heated, indoor pool, this residence offers ideal ski holiday rentals for family holidays in the French Alps. The Saint Sorlin ski area spans 120km and offers 38 varied ski runs for all tastes and all levels and is linked to the vast Les Sybelles ski area offering over 300km of wonderful ski slopes.
You will enjoy the traditional, mountain atmosphere in these charming chalet-style buildings in the cozy ski resort of St Sorlin d’Arves. After a day on the slopes you can relax your tired muscles in the indoor, heated swimming pool in the residence or in the sauna and hammam (extra charge). These cosy ski holiday rentals are also conveniently situated near the shops and other facilities in St Sorlin d’Arves so you can really enjoy a stress-free and relaxing ski holiday with family or friends.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Sauna and hammam (extra charge)
Individual ski lockers
Free Wifi access
The Residence L’Oree des Pistes has a restaurant « Le Barock » offering 2 different formulas:
- 7 evening meals
You have a special formula New Year during the relevant period.
Your ski holiday residence consists of holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 10 people. Accommodation is housed in charming, wooden chalets set on the hillside of the resort. Equipped with all the necessary home comforts needed for a successful mountain holiday, these cosy holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet for most apartments. All accommodation has a television and most have a balcony to enjoy the stunning surroundings.
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 3464m
Ski area : Saint Sorlin
- 42 slopes, 120km : 8 green, 16 blue, 13 red, 5 black
- 20 ski lifts : 9 drag lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and easy park at L’Ouillon
Ski area : Les Sybelles (Le Corbier, Saint Jean d’Arves, La Toussuire, Les Bottières, Saint Sorlin d’Arves et Saint Colomban des Villards)
Minimum altitude : 1300m - Maximum altitude : 2620m
- 128 slopes, 310 km : 23 green, 56 blue, 39 red, 10 black
- 73 ski lifts : 26 chairlifts, 41 drag lifts, 6 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 2 boardercross
- 514 snow cannons
- New feature : Arva Park
To kick off your week’s skiing, you can start with the 120km of slopes in the Saint Sorlin area. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. Saint Sorlin is part of the Les Sybelles ski area where those looking for more challenging skiing and more choice, should find what they are looking for on the total 310km of ski slopes consisting of 149 ski runs of which 25 are green, 56 are blue, 34 are red and 9 are black, all served by 73 ski lifts. Whether a fan of traditional Alpine skiing or more modern winter sports, you will discover hours of wonderful descents here however you decide to get down the mountain!
Nordic skiing fans can easily get to the ski area of La Touissure via a Nordic skiing track between the 2 ski areas. Further on, alongside the Croix de Fer mountain pass, cross-country skiers can enjoy the pleasures of Nordic skiing thanks to the 3 circuits at high altitude guaranteeing magnificent views.
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest Alpine pasture in Europe, snowboarders can enjoy the Sybelles snow park, with its boardercross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black areas catering for different levels, with hips, boxes, table tops, walls, pyramids and even big airs to show off their tricks.
Close to your holiday rental in Saint Sorlin d’Arves you will find a good choice of leisure activities to enjoy to make your stay in the mountains an unforgettable one :
- Dog sledding
- Snow shoeing trails outings accompanied by a mountain guide (day, half-day or night-time)
- Mountain-biking on the snow (after the closure of the slopes)
- Children's fun area beside the Toboggan run: Free entry, Under parental surveillance
- Snowscooter tours, quadbiking
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Beauty and well-being treatments : massage with oil, reflexology
- Snow sculpture for all the family (free)
- Descent by "yooner" and "monogliss
- Snow festival: torchlight descents, with mulled wine and hot chocolate on arrival, fireworks etc. (see programme of events at the Tourist office)
- Grand Prix of Saint Sorlin, Derby of Saint Sorlin, Friends tribute, Flex cup, Big airs
(demonstrations of freestyle)
- ESF Ski school torchlight descent during the school holidays
- NEW « Sur les traces de Sorlinette »: a fun, educational circuit to discover the manufacture of Beaufort cheese, during an easy hike leaving from the 'Plan du Moulin'. Many prizes to win.
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d’Arves, make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the surrounding area :
The cheese manufacturer of Arves (Beaufort)
Baroque church of St Saturnin
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Eco tax : €0.20/person/day (guests over 13). Tourist tax included.
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception hours, you can check in in the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please fix an appointment on Thursday morning for the inventory)
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi access at the reception
- Individual ski lockers
- Access to heated, indoor swimming pool in the residence
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Option "beds made on arrival" : €17/single bed, €22/double bed
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 71 53 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !