Situated in the upper parts of the resort of St Francois Longchamp, this residence with its mostly wooden façades, has been built in the traditional chalet style. The residence comprises of holiday rentals on 6 storeys (with lift) and most apartments have a balcony. The centre of the resort and shops (baker's, grocery and sports shop), is just 800m away (with a free shuttle leaving from just outside the residence). Between the Lauziere and Cheval Noir mountains, St Francois Longchamp is set in a magnificent location in the Savoy region of the French Alps.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Outdoor, heated swimming pool
Built in a traditional chalet-style with wooden facades, this attractive residence offers holiday rentals over 6 floors (with lift). From 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, you have the choice of accommodation for your holiday in St Francois Longchamp in Savoy.
Nicely decorated and well-equipped, all holiday rentals have a kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (extra charge).
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities. Parking spaces outside the residence.
Activities available in and around the resort:
- Rafting, canyoning
- Mountaineering (summits of the Maurienne and the Vanoise mountain-ranges at over 3000 m)
- Climbing in the Maurienne (large range of sites for all levels)
- Via ferrata
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Shows and concerts
- Paint ball
- Ski lift open twice a week (once to lac Bleu and lac Blanc, once to Valmorel, return by mountain bike).
- Mountain bike circuits in the resort.
- Ping-pong, badminton, board games…
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy...
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
- Col de la Madeleine with view over the Belledonne mountain range and the Mont Blanc
- Saint-Théodule de Montgellafrey baroque church
- Notre-Dame de Beaurevers baroque chapel at Montaimont
- Montgellafrey ovens
- Montaimont windmills
- The museum of Félicien (daily life of peasants in the past)
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (please make an appointment for the inventory on Thursday morning)
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Outdoor parking
- 2 half-days per guest (from 5 years old) per stay in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €13/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per guest (from 5 years old) per stay in July & August (during French school holidays)
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info