20% discount on your accommodation
Saint François Longchamp, at an altitude of 1650 m, is a typical alpine village in a magnificent setting, nestling between the Lauzière mountain range and the Cheval Noir massif. Preserving the atmosphere of a small, family resort, it is an ideal destination for combining a restful holiday with discovery and sensation. The region has a rich cultural heritage and with its rich and varied flora and fauna, will enchant all nature-lovers.
Situated in the upper parts of the resort of St Francois Longchamp, this residence with its mostly wooden façades, has been built in the traditional chalet style. The residence comprises of holiday rentals on 6 storeys (with lift) and most apartments have a balcony. The centre of the resort and shops (baker's, grocery and sports shop), is just 800m away (with a free shuttle leaving from just outside the residence). Between the Lauziere and Cheval Noir mountains, St Francois Longchamp is set in a magnificent location in the Savoy region of the French Alps.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Outdoor, heated swimming pool
Built in a traditional chalet-style with wooden facades, this attractive residence offers holiday rentals over 6 floors (with lift). From 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, you have the choice of accommodation for your holiday in St Francois Longchamp in Savoy.
Nicely decorated and well-equipped, all holiday rentals have a kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (extra charge).
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities. Parking spaces outside the residence.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (please make an appointment for the inventory on Thursday morning)
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Outdoor parking
- Activities for children (4-11 years old) in July & August
- Free guided hiking twice/stay in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment (payment possible by cash, cheque, bank card)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 07/07 to 25/08/18.
Activities available in and around the resort:
- Rafting, canyoning
- Mountaineering (summits of the Maurienne and the Vanoise mountain-ranges at over 3000 m)
- Climbing in the Maurienne (large range of sites for all levels)
- Via ferrata
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Shows and concerts
- Paint ball
- Ski lift open twice a week (once to lac Bleu and lac Blanc, once to Valmorel, return by mountain bike).
- Mountain bike circuits in the resort.
- Ping-pong, badminton, board games…
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy...
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July/August,
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
- Col de la Madeleine with view over the Belledonne mountain range and the Mont Blanc
- Saint-Théodule de Montgellafrey baroque church
- Notre-Dame de Beaurevers baroque chapel at Montaimont
- Montgellafrey ovens
- Montaimont windmills
- The museum of Félicien (daily life of peasants in the past)
73130 ST FRANÇOIS LONGCHAMP
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 59 15 53
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 8.30am-10.30am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 8.30am-10.30am, closed in the afternoon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm