20% discount on your accommodation
Saint François Longchamp, at an altitude of 1650 m, is a typical alpine village in a magnificent setting, nestling between the Lauzière mountain range and the Cheval Noir massif. Preserving the atmosphere of a small, family resort, it is an ideal destination for combining a restful holiday with discovery and sensation. The region has a rich cultural heritage and with its rich and varied flora and fauna, will enchant all nature-lovers.
The Residences of the « Hameau de Saint François » are situated at the entrance to the village of Saint François Longchamp, next to the swimming pool (free entry for Odalys holidaymakers), about 800m from the centre of the resort and just 200m from a shopping centre (bakery, bar, restaurant and pizzeria/sandwiches near by). The apartments are housed in buildings of 3/4 storeys, with lift.
Between the Lauziere and Cheval Noir mountains, St Francois Longchamp is set in a magnificent location in the Savoy region of the French Alps.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking required)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence Le Hameau de Saint Francois consists of 2 buildings « Le Roc Blanc » et « Les Arcosses » each housing 34 apartments on 5 floors (with lift) and 3 separate buildings housing 93 apartments in total. Holiday rentals range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people.
You will find all the home comforts necessary for your mountain holiday including a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom with toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (services at an extra charge).
Eleven apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 7/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check-in possible from 3pm, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Entry to resort's swimming pool in July & August
- Free activities in July & August
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park : €40/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 30/06 and 25/08/18 (2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people).
Activities available in and around the resort:
- Rafting, canyoning
- Mountaineering (summits of the Maurienne and the Vanoise mountain-ranges at over 3000 m)
- Climbing in the Maurienne (large range of sites for all levels)
- Via ferrata
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Shows and concerts
- Paint ball
- Ski lift open twice a week (once to lac Bleu and lac Blanc, once to Valmorel, return by mountain bike).
- Mountain bike circuits in the resort.
- Ping-pong, badminton, board games…
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy...
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July/August
• Teens’ Club, free activities
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) in , July/August
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay from 01/07 to 02/09/17
• Access to resort's swimming pool, in July & August
Access to the resort's swimming pool (next to Odalys' residences) from 01/07 to 02/09/17
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
- Col de la Madeleine with view over the Belledonne mountain range and the Mont Blanc
- Saint-Théodule de Montgellafrey baroque church
- Notre-Dame de Beaurevers baroque chapel at Montaimont
- Montgellafrey ovens
- Montaimont windmills
- The museum of Félicien (daily life of peasants in the past)
73130 ST FRANÇOIS LONGCHAMP
Telephone : +33 (0)4 79 59 26 74
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 8.30am-10.30am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 8.30am-10.30am, closed in the afternoon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm