In an idyllic location not far from the ski resort centre, the Odalys Residence Le Hameau de Saint François combines calm and beautiful scenery so you can really relax on your ski holidays in Saint François Longchamp. About 1km from the resort centre and shops, you can easily reach the bakery, supermarket, snack bar or restaurants. Just outside the residence you will find a 6-seater chairlift giving you direct access to the Grand Domaine ski area. A green ski run connects the upper and lower parts of Saint Francois Longchamp.
Offering superb views of the Belledonne, Oisans and Mont Blanc mountains, you will spend your ski holidays in Saint François Longchamp in picture-postcard surroundings. Having kept its traditional charm, this popular French ski resort is part of the Grand Domaine ski area with 90 ski runs spread over 165km of snowy slopes plus 40km dedicated to cross-country skiing fans.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking required)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence Le Hameau de Saint Francois consists of 2 buildings « Le Roc Blanc » et « Les Arcosses » each housing 34 apartments on 5 floors (with lift) and 3 separate buildings housing 93 apartments in total. Holiday rentals range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people.
You will find all the home comforts necessary for your mountain holiday including a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom with toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (extra charge).
Eight apartments for 6 people & 1 bedroom for 7/8 people (Roc Blanc) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Saint Francois Longchamp
- 34 slopes, 70 km : 10 green, 13 blue, 8 red, 3 black
- 16 ski lifts: 7 drag lifts, 7 chair lifts and 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 boardercross
The Saint Francois Longchamp ski area offers around 70km of ski slopes and is more adapted to family skiing with less challenges for expert skiers. There is, however, a small snow park and a boardercross.
Ski area : Le Grand Domaine Saint François Longchamp / Valmorel
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 2550m
- 90 slopes, 165 km : 24 green, 39 blue, 19 red, 8 black
- 49 ski lifts: 26 drag lifts, 14 chair lifts, 3 cable cars, 2 chair lift cabins, 4 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 boardercross
- 315 snow cannons
The Grand Domaine ski area links the resorts of Saint Francois Longchamp, Valmorel and Doucy Combelouviere and is one of the largest ski areas in the Savoy region. Around 165km of ski slopes well adapted to all different levels are on offer. The ski area is equipped with 315 snow cannons to top up the snow and keep the slopes in good condition when necessary.
For Nordic skiing lovers, the ‘Grand Coin’ zone, 15km from Saint Francois Longchamp, offers cross-country skiers 40km of tracks linking charming little mountain villages such as Montpascal and Le Chatel. A chance to discover the beautiful landscapes and forests of the Savoy region.
The ski area also has a snow park and a boardercross with rails, half pipes, etc.
Activities available in and around the resort of Saint Francois Longchamp:
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy, etc
- Skating rink
- Free style competition
- Sledging race
- Snow shoeing
- Torchlight descents
- Dog sleigh outings
- Speed Riding
- Cross country runs 15 km away : Nordic Zone of the Grand Coin (40km of slopes)
- Bar and bowling
- Shows and afternoon teas for children
- Museum visit (Opinel) at Saint Jean de Maurienne.
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (please make an appointment for the inventory from Thursday onwards)
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Indoor car park : €40/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 33% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Special Offer : 2 FREE descents on the famous double sledge on rails "La Comete" with your ski pass.
Free Kids Passes : Spring skiing
From 28/03/20 FREE 6-day child ski pass for all children (up to 9 years old incl., photo ID required), no obligation to buy adult ski passes.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 5% (during school holidays) and up to 10% (off-season) off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 10 73 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all bookings made before 30/04/20
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !