Saint Francois Longchamp, a charming ski resort in the French Alps is set at the foot of the famous Col de la Madeleine, in a magnificent location, between the Lauziere and the Cheval Noir mountains. Linking the Maurienne and Tarentaise valleys, the Grand Domaine ski area is the 5th largest ski area in the Savoy region offering over 165km of snowy slopes for all levels. Built around two small villages, Saint Francois and Longchamp, this ski resort has managed to keep its former charm, while presenting contemporary architecture and up-to-date equipment. You will particularly appreciate the superb views of the Belledonne, Oisans and Mont Blanc mountain while on your ski holiday in Saint Francois Longchamp.
Ski area : Saint Francois Longchamp
- 34 slopes, 70 km : 10 green, 13 blue, 8 red, 3 black
- 16 ski lifts: 7 drag lifts, 7 chair lifts and 2 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 boardercross
The Saint Francois Longchamp ski area offers around 70km of ski slopes and is more adapted to family skiing with less challenges for expert skiers. There is, however, a small snow park and a boardercross.
Ski area : Le Grand Domaine Saint François Longchamp / Valmorel
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 2550m
- 90 slopes, 165 km : 24 green, 39 blue, 19 red, 8 black
- 49 ski lifts: 26 drag lifts, 14 chair lifts, 3 cable cars, 2 chair lift cabins, 4 magic carpets
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 boardercross
- 315 snow cannons
The Grand Domaine ski area links the resorts of Saint Francois Longchamp, Valmorel and Doucy Combelouviere and is one of the largest ski areas in the Savoy region. Around 165km of ski slopes well adapted to all different levels are on offer. The ski area is equipped with 315 snow cannons to top up the snow and keep the slopes in good condition when necessary.
For Nordic skiing lovers, the ‘Grand Coin’ zone, 15km from Saint Francois Longchamp, offers cross-country skiers 40km of tracks linking charming little mountain villages such as Montpascal and Le Chatel. A chance to discover the beautiful landscapes and forests of the Savoy region.
The ski area also has a snow park and a boardercross with rails, half pipes, etc.
In an idyllic location not far from the ski resort centre, the Odalys Residence Le Hameau de Saint François combines calm and beautiful scenery so you can really relax on your ski holidays in Saint François Longchamp. About 1km from the resort centre and shops, you can easily reach the bakery, supermarket, snack bar or restaurants. Just outside the residence you will find a 6-seater chairlift giving you direct access to the Grand Domaine ski area. A green ski run connects the upper and lower parts of Saint Francois Longchamp.
Offering superb views of the Belledonne, Oisans and Mont Blanc mountains, you will spend your ski holidays in Saint François Longchamp in picture-postcard surroundings. Having kept its traditional charm, this popular French ski resort is part of the Grand Domaine ski area with 90 ski runs spread over 165km of snowy slopes plus 40km dedicated to cross-country skiing fans.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (limited spaces, pre-booking required)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence Le Hameau de Saint Francois consists of 2 buildings « Le Roc Blanc » et « Les Arcosses » each housing 34 apartments on 5 floors (with lift) and 3 separate buildings housing 93 apartments in total. Holiday rentals range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7/8 people.
You will find all the home comforts necessary for your mountain holiday including a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom with toilet and a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television and Wifi access is available (extra charge).
Eleven apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 23/12/2017
1 or 2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. (please make an appointment for the inventory from Thursday onwards)
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Indoor car park : €40/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 15% discount on your ski holiday accommodation for all bookings made before 31/10/17. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts and is not valid for arrivals on 30/12/17, 10-17-24/02/18 and 03/03/18.
Christmas Offer : Free kid's ski passes
For arrivals on 23/12/17 (pre-booking required before 12/12/17) : buy one 6-day adult ski pass and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (under 10 years old, ID requested). Offer vaild for pre-bookings only, Pass card €2/child.
Free Kids Ski Passes
From 31/03/17, all 6-day child ski passes are FREE (Under 10 years old, ID requested) with no obligation to purchase an adult ski pass.
Offer valid for pre-bookings only. Pass card €5/child included.
- Welcome drink at 11am Sunday
Activities available in and around the resort of Saint Francois Longchamp:
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy, etc
- Skating rink
- Free style competition
- Sledging race
- Snow shoeing
- Torchlight descents
- Dog sleigh outings
- Speed Riding
- Cross country runs 15 km away : Nordic Zone of the Grand Coin (40km of slopes)
- Bar and bowling
- Shows and afternoon teas for children
- Museum visit (Opinel) at Saint Jean de Maurienne.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 38% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding). Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 59 10 73 - email@example.com
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time !Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Saint François Longchamp awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
Résidences Odalys Le Hameau de Saint François
73130 ST FRANCOIS LONGCHAMP
Monday to Friday : 8am-10am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
Sunday : : 8am-10am and 5pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm