Saint François Longchamp, at an altitude of 1650 m, is a typical alpine village in a magnificent setting, nestling between the Lauzière mountain range and the Cheval Noir massif. Preserving the atmosphere of a small, family resort, it is an ideal destination for combining a restful holiday with discovery and sensation. The region has a rich cultural heritage and with its rich and varied flora and fauna, will enchant all nature-lovers.
The residence Belle Vue is at the centre of the resort, opposite the shops. It offers a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains. The 62 spacious holiday rentals on offer for your holiday in St Francois Longchamp are divided up over 6 floors (with 2 lifts). A host of sporting and leisure activities are also available close to your holiday rental (white water sports, fishing, climbing, badminton, tennis etc). Between the Lauziere and Cheval Noir mountains, St Francois Longchamp is set in a magnificent location in the Savoy region of the French Alps.
Games room with billiards table
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge, limited spaces)
Free outdoor public car park 50m from the residence (Place de la Madeleine)
Free Wifi access
Right in the centre of Saint Francois Longchamp, the Odalys Residence Belle Vue offers holiday rentals spread over 6 floors (with 2 lifts) ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
You will find all the home comforts necessary for your mountain holiday in Saint Francois Longchamp as the holiday rentals are equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony. Most of the mezzanine apartments (except 5) have a shower room or toilet on the first floor. You have the possibility to rent a television and have free Wifi access in all apartments.
Please note : the number of 2 bedroom mezzanine apartments for 6 people is limited so we strongly advise that you make a special request at the time of booking for this type of apartment if required. We will do our utmost to fulfil your request.
Two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are specially equipped shower rooms to welcome guests with disabilities. There is direct access to the car park with spaces directly outside the residence.
|Accommodation type||From 17/08/2017
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check-in possible from 2pm, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out from 8am to 10am (please make an appointment for the inventory from Thursday onwards).
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Free outdoor parking
- Entry to the resort's swimming pool from 01/07 to 02/09/17
- Activities for children (4-11 years old), 5 half-days/week from 01/07 to 02/09/17
- Free guided hiking twice a stay from 01/07 to 02/09/17
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Indoor car park (only 14 spaces, pre-booking required directly with the residence) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 01/07 to 02/09/17 .
- Vacuum cleaner in each apartment
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer on loan
- Public parking 50m away
Activities available in and around the resort:
- Rafting, canyoning
- Mountaineering (summits of the Maurienne and the Vanoise mountain-ranges at over 3000 m)
- Climbing in the Maurienne (large range of sites for all levels)
- Via ferrata
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Shows and concerts
- Paint ball
- Ski lift open twice a week (once to lac Bleu and lac Blanc, once to Valmorel, return by mountain bike).
- Mountain bike circuits in the resort.
- Ping-pong, badminton, board games…
- Balnoetherapy centre, including massage, beauty treatment, osteopathy...
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09/17
• Hikes with free guides, in July & August
2 half-days per stay from 01/07 to 02/09/17
• Access to resort's swimming pool, in July & August
Access to the resort's swimming pool (next to Odalys' residences) from 01/07 to 02/09/17
- The Glacier de l’Etendard
- Stunning view from the summit of the Lauzière
- Col de la Madeleine with view over the Belledonne mountain range and the Mont Blanc
- Saint-Théodule de Montgellafrey baroque church
- Notre-Dame de Beaurevers baroque chapel at Montaimont
- Montgellafrey ovens
- Montaimont windmills
- The museum of Félicien (daily life of peasants in the past)
Résidence Odalys Belle Vue
73130 ST FRANCOIS LONGCHAMP
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 8.30am-10.30am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 8.30am-10.30am, closed in the afternoon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm