Plagne Centre, with its activities, shops, restaurants, bars and services is the ideal mountain resort for an active, fun holiday with family or friends in the French Alps.
Do you spend your time looking for the perfect, luxury chalet with sauna, whirlpool, terrace with stunning views in one of the best resorts in France? Look no further, you’ve found it! The luxury Chalet Mont Soleil in the hamlet of Plangagnant near the popular French resort of La Plagne very comfortably sleeps 12 people in tastefully decorated, modern bedrooms in this large chalet with a total living area of 270m². Treat yourself to a sauna or relax in your private whirlpool with stunning views over the valley after a day of activities in La Plagne. Or you can simply enjoy the sunset from the private 50m² panoramic terrace while relaxing on a sun-lounger!
Even the finest details in this chalet are luxurious; high quality bed and bathroom linen, slippers and bath robes supplied, Wifi speakers available, a welcome bottle of Champagne on your arrival and a mid-week cleaning service. To ensure your holiday in La Plagne is the most relaxing and unforgettable yet, your beds are made on arrival and end of stay cleaning is carried out at no extra charge.
Sauna & hot tub in well-being area of 35m²
Garage for 2 cars leading to chalet
You may even be tempted to stay in your luxury chalet in La Plagne and spend some time relaxing with your feet up in the spacious lounge or in the private spa with sauna, hot tub, etc. Cooking delicious meals will be a real pleasure in the modern, fully-fitted, open-plan kitchen with oven, fridge, freezer, raclette machine, 2 dishwashers, etc., and sharing them around the large table in the dining area will anenjoyable moment for everyone to take part in. The chalet sleeps 12 people in bedrooms as follows: 3 double bedrooms with shower and sink, 1 triple bedroom with 2 single beds and a single sofa bed with bathroom and double sink and 1 triple bedroom with 2 single beds and a single sofa bed. There are 3 toilets within the chalet.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cheque, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival: €1.65/person/day (guests over 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen, bathroom linen and tea towels
- Hot tub
- Private parking in garage for 2 cars
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
- La Plagne Centre is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting and leisure activities for all the family :
- Hiking, mountain biking, outings with dogs or on horse-back
- Climbing, via ferrata, ice cave, adventure course
- Paragliding, helicopter
- White water sports.
- Quad-bike, archery
- Skate park
- Mountainboard, arapaho, street surf, trikke, speedle star, street luge
- Spa, keep-fit
- Tennis, swimming pool, squash
- Bowling, cinema, mini golf
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Private spa with sauna, hot tub, etc.in your chalet
Relax and enjoy your holiday to the max !
- Vanoise national park
- Heritage of Aime : The Basilica of Saint Martin, the Borrione museum and the tower of the Sires de Montmayeur
- Heritage of Champagny en Vanoise : the valley of Champagny le Haut, a protected natural site, visit of old villages and the church of Saint Sigismond
- Heritage of Longefoy : the restored water mill, church and communal bread oven
- Heritage of Plagne Montalbert : the village of Longefoy with its Superga chapel, the water mill with its paddle wheel, the 17th century bread oven
- Visit of the farm (to taste the local Beaufort cheese)
Chalet Mont Soleil
73210 MACOT LA PLAGNE
Please contact the Odalys representative (Emmanuelle : +33 (0)6 81 09 46 81) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm