On the slopes above the French ski resort of Meribel in the 3 Valleys in the Savoy region, you will find ideally located ski holiday rentals at 1800m of altitude in the Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret. From your ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret you have ski-in, ski-out access to the first ski slopes and lifts. The perfect solution for stress-free family ski holidays. To reach the center of Meribel Mottaret where you will find a few useful shops and services, you have free use of the cable car "Les Chalets" during your ski holidays in Meribel.
Booking a ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret is the ideal choice for those who enjoy peace and quiet and world-class skiing combined. Meribel’s ski area which has 150km of sublime ski slopes alone, is part of the huge 3 Valleys ski area linking the popular ski resorts of Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Courchevel among others. You will be able to enjoy 600km of slopes adapted for all levels and cross-country skiers have 33km of tracks spread over two sites: the Tueda Lake and Altiport Forest. Snow conditions are exceptional thanks to the high altitude slopes in the 3 Valleys.
Indoor car park (extra charge, pre-booking required, height limit)
Consisting of large, wooden chalet-style buildings which blend beautifully into the surroundings, this Odalys residence offers holiday rentals in the popular resort of Meribel. The Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret is made up of accommodation ranging from studios for 3 people to 2 bedroom duplex apartments for 7 people.
Well-equipped with all the necessary home comforts for the perfect holiday in the mountains, the holiday rentals in this residence in Meribel all have a functional kitchenette (oven or microwave/grill, dishwasher [except studios for 3 people],…), lounge, bathroom with toilet. All accommodation has a balcony where you can enjoy the wonderful views. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
Ski area : Meribel Valley
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 2950m
- 69 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 26 blue, 24 red, 8 black
- 38 ski lifts: 14 cable cars, 15 chair lifts, 9 drag lifts
- 2 Olympic ski runs
- 2 slalom ski runs
- 2 snow parks
- 25km cross-country ski tracks
The ski area of Meribel is part of the famous Three Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world (linked by ski lifts and slopes). The great variety of slopes means that all skiers and snowboarders, whether beginners or experts, get a maximum amount of pleasure out of skiing here! The resort is equipped with modern ski lifts and generally has excellent snow conditions thanks to its high altitude (85% of the slopes are above 1800 m) as well as the high quality equipment for producing artificial snow when needed. From Meribel, you have quick easy access via one ski lift to the Three Valleys ski area where you can practice snowboarding, free riding, snowcross, mogul skiing, etc.
Ski area : 3 Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 3230 m
600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
168 ski lifts
100 km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area links the ski areas of Meribel with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions as early as November and as late as May.
- Snow shoeing
- Sleigh rides, including a horse-drawn sleigh around the Lake Tueda Nature Reserve, Meribel Mottaret
- Snow scooter tours
- Olympic skating rink
- Ice fall climbing
- Climbing wall
- Sledging no the Himalaya run (floodlit Monday & Thursday evenings during school holidays)
- Sports' complex (Swmming pool, skating rink, fitness centre with sauna, hammam...)
- Relaxation & well-being centres
- Games library (la Kenothèque)
- Small supermarket, souvenirs, regional produce, sports' shops
The "Verticale du Hameau" cross-country skiing race open to all (once a month, leaving from the residence.
Free shuttle in the Meribel valley from 8.30am to midnight and free cable car from 8.45am to 7.30pm for link to Mottaret.
The Vanoise national park
Tueda Lake nature reserve
Mont Vallon (approx. 3000m, access via cable car) offering views of the glaciers of Vanoise
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. Please arrange a time for your inventory.
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
- End of stay cleaning included* (except kitchen and washing up)
* End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €35/stay, €9/day
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €15/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €10/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Underground car park (low entrance) : €88/week (height limit, pre-booking required at the residence: Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 00 46 46 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Make the most of our Refund Guaranteed offer and cancel your holiday right up to the day of departure in the event of new restrictions linked to the Covid virus*.
Make the most of a 20% discount* on your summer holiday in 2023
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Discounts up to 20% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Passes can be collected at the ticket off of the resort.
Offer not valid for arrivals on : 24/12 and 31/12/22, 04-11-18-25/02/23 and 04/03/23.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding in some resorts) for the 2022/23 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 40 22 - email@example.com
• Bakery delivery service, information onsite
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info