On the slopes above the French ski resort of Meribel in the 3 Valleys in the Savoy region, you will find ideally located ski holiday rentals at 1800m of altitude in the Odalys Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret. From your ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret you have ski-in, ski-out access to the first ski slopes and lifts. The perfect solution for stress-free family ski holidays. To reach the center of Meribel Mottaret where you will find a few useful shops and services, you have free use of the cable car "Les Chalets" during your ski holidays in Meribel.
Booking a ski holiday rental in Meribel Mottaret is the ideal choice for those who enjoy peace and quiet and world-class skiing combined. Meribel’s ski area which has 150km of sublime ski slopes alone, is part of the huge 3 Valleys ski area linking the popular ski resorts of Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Courchevel among others. You will be able to enjoy 600km of slopes adapted for all levels and cross-country skiers have 33km of tracks spread over two sites: the Tueda Lake and Altiport Forest. Snow conditions are exceptional thanks to the high altitude slopes in the 3 Valleys.
Wifi access (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge, pre-booking required, height limit)
Consisting of large, wooden chalet-style buildings which blend beautifully into the surroundings, this Odalys residence offers holiday rentals in the popular resort of Meribel. The Residence Le Hameau du Mottaret is made up of accommodation ranging from studios for 3 people to 2 bedroom duplex apartments for 7 people.
Well-equipped with all the necessary home comforts for the perfect holiday in the mountains, the holiday rentals in this residence in Meribel all have a functional kitchenette (oven or microwave/grill, dishwasher [except studios for 3 people],…), lounge, bathroom with toilet. All accommodation has a balcony where you can enjoy the wonderful views. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
Ski area : Meribel Valley
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 2950m
- 69 slopes, 150 km : 11 green, 26 blue, 24 red, 8 black
- 38 ski lifts: 14 cable cars, 15 chair lifts, 9 drag lifts
- 2 Olympic ski runs
- 2 slalom ski runs
- 2 snow parks
- 25km cross-country ski tracks
The ski area of Meribel is part of the famous Three Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world (linked by ski lifts and slopes). The great variety of slopes means that all skiers and snowboarders, whether beginners or experts, get a maximum amount of pleasure out of skiing here! The resort is equipped with modern ski lifts and generally has excellent snow conditions thanks to its high altitude (85% of the slopes are above 1800 m) as well as the high quality equipment for producing artificial snow when needed. From Meribel, you have quick easy access via one ski lift to the Three Valleys ski area where you can practice snowboarding, free riding, snowcross, mogul skiing, etc.
Ski area : 3 Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1300 m - Maximum altitude : 3230 m
600 km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
168 ski lifts
100 km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600 km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts, the 3 Valleys ski area links the ski areas of Meribel with the famous ski resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens as well as the smaller ski resorts of La Tania, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville and Les Menuires. The ski area reaches extremely high altitudes up to 3230m in the Val Thorens area and you are therefore guaranteed excellent snow conditions as early as November and as late as May.
- Snow shoeing
- Sleigh rides, including a horse-drawn sleigh around the Lake Tueda Nature Reserve, Meribel Mottaret
- Snow scooter tours
- Olympic skating rink
- Ice fall climbing
- Climbing wall
- Sledging no the Himalaya run (floodlit Monday & Thursday evenings during school holidays)
- Sports' complex (Swmming pool, skating rink, fitness centre with sauna, hammam...)
- Relaxation & well-being centres
- Games library (la Kenothèque)
- Small supermarket, souvenirs, regional produce, sports' shops
The "Verticale du Hameau" cross-country skiing race open to all (once a month, leaving from the residence.
Free shuttle in the Meribel valley from 8.30am to midnight and free cable car from 8.45am to 7.30pm for link to Mottaret.
The Vanoise national park
Tueda Lake nature reserve
Mont Vallon (approx. 3000m, access via cable car) offering views of the glaciers of Vanoise
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old, max. rate)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am. Please arrange a time for your inventory.
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Underground car park (low entrance) : €70/week (height limit, pre-booking required at the residence: Tel: +33 (0) 4 79 00 46 46 or by email : email@example.com)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Marseille awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Info & prices coming soon !
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 40 22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !