Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoy region, is part of the famous 3 Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, leisure and cultural activities suitable for the whole family on your summer mountain holiday. The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as having the chance to taste delicious local products, allowing you to enjoy your mountain holiday with friends or family.
Offering superb views of the surrounding peaks, Chalet Sophie in Les Menuires is an ideal choice for your summer holiday rental in Savoy region of the French Alps. This attractive chalet located in an ideal spot in Les Menuires, is just next to the restaurant "La Ruade". A free shuttle bus stops only 100m from your residence.
4 private parking spaces
At the heart of the 3 Valleys in the French Alps, enjoy relaxing in this semi-detached chalet with private entrance sleeping up to 14 people. Spacious interiors and high quality facilities make you feel right at home. The chalet has 7 bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk beds, 2 twin bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. There is a large, comfortable living room with TV and wood burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy the views from the panoramic balcony.
|June / July|
|Accommodation type||From 30/06/2018
Private chalet 14 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only)
(valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Parking (4 spaces)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
During your summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your holiday rental in Les Menuires.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.)
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
While on your summer mountain holiday in Les Menuires, enjoy some of the wonderful places to visit in the area near your holiday rental:
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoy region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
Chalet de Sophie
73440 LES MENUIRES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Pascale : +33 (0)6 77 32 01 34) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm