Offering superb views of the surrounding peaks, Chalet Sophie in Les Menuires is an ideal choice for your summer holiday rental in Savoy region of the French Alps. This attractive chalet located in an ideal spot in Les Menuires, is just next to the restaurant "La Ruade". A free shuttle bus stops only 100m from your residence.
4 private parking spaces
At the heart of the 3 Valleys in the French Alps, enjoy relaxing in this semi-detached chalet with private entrance sleeping up to 14 people. Spacious interiors and high quality facilities make you feel right at home. The chalet has 7 bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk beds, 2 twin bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. There is a large, comfortable living room with TV and wood burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen. Enjoy the views from the panoramic balcony.
During your summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your holiday rental in Les Menuires.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.)
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
While on your summer mountain holiday in Les Menuires, enjoy some of the wonderful places to visit in the area near your holiday rental:
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoy region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only)
(valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Parking (4 spaces)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !