Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoy region, is part of the famous 3 Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, leisure and cultural activities suitable for the whole family on your summer mountain holiday. The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as having the chance to taste delicious local products, allowing you to enjoy your mountain holiday with friends or family.
For your next ski holiday in the Alps, choose a chalet holiday rental in Les Menuires in the famous 3 Valleys ski area. The Chalet De Marie sleeping 10 people, right next to the Chalet De Sophie, is ideally located on the slopes in the Preyerand area close to the Tortollet ski lift. This chalet offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and their peaks and is close to the Restaurant La Ruade, the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal after a day on the slopes.
Private parking (2 spaces)
This semi-detached chalet (next to Chalet de Sophie with private entrance) sleeps up to 10 people in spacious and comfortable interiors. There are 5 bedrooms, each with private shower, an equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher...), a living/dining room with wood burner and TV.
|April / June|
|Accommodation type||From 07/04/2018
Private chalet 10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit
will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Wifi access
- Private parking (2 spaces)
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
During your summer mountain holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your holiday rental in Les Menuires.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.)
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
While on your summer mountain holiday in Les Menuires, enjoy some of the wonderful places to visit in the area near your holiday rental:
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoy region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
Chalet de Marie
73440 LES MENUIRES
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm