The Odalys ski residence in Les Arcs 1800 with breath-taking views of the Mont Blanc mountain offers luxury ski holiday rentals for your ski holiday in Savoy in the French Alps. Tastefully decorated and well-equipped accommodation along with aquatic facilities including heated swimming pool, sauna and hammam will guarantee you a dream ski holiday.
Extreme skiers and apres-ski fans alike will make the right choice by booking a luxury ski holiday rental in Les Arcs 1800. On the edge of a beautiful forest, the ski resort of Les Arcs gives access to the Les Arcs Vallandry-Peysey ski area with around 200km of sublime ski runs suitable for all levels. Not forgetting, of course, Les Arcs gives you access to the vast Paradiski area which lives up to its name with around 425km of slopes for all types of winter sports fans : Nordic skiing trails, boardercross, toboggan runs, snow parks – you just have to make your choice!
Indoor car park (extra charge)
Laundry area (extra charge)
« Bulle » aquatic centre
Indoor, heated pool with paddling pool linked to outdoor pool
Spa Nama Springs (entrance fee)
The Prestige Residence Edenarc offers 2 formulas : (in winter season only) in the onsite Restaurant Voga Goga (from 15/12/18 to 20/04/19)
- 7 evenings meals
The restaurant has a wonderful, sunny terrace with direct access to the slopes which is open all day for hot drinks, snacks, etc.
For holidays including the 24/12 and the 31/12, specific prices apply. (Prices per person per week excluding drinks).
Your prestige holiday residence in Les Arcs blends perfectly into the natural decor of this popular French resort. Your Odalys residence offers contemporary decor in luxury holiday rentals for your holidays in the Savoy region in the French Alps. With its advantages and quality services, you can enjoy a holiday in luxury accommodation with all the necessary home comforts. The Odalys Prestige residence offers several types of holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom duplex apartments for 8 people.
Well-equipped, all holiday rentals have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...) and a bathroom with toilet. You have TV and free Wifi access, access, balcony or terrace in all apartments.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (in the Monarques building) are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Les Arcs - Peysey Vallandry
- 107 slopes, 200 km : 1 green, 55 blue, 33 red, 18 black
- 69 ski lifts
Ski area : Paradiski
Minimum altitude : 1250m - Maximum altitude : 3250m
- 233 slopes, 425 km : 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
The vast Paradiski ski area offers 425 km of wonderful, varied ski slopes for all levels from beginners to advanced skiers. Paradiski groups together the ski slopes of Les Arcs, Peisey Vallandry and La Plagne. You will enjoy exceptional snow conditions here as 70% of the ski slopes are at an altitude above 2000m and there are 2 glaciers within the ski area. Modern, comfortable and efficient ski lifts will allow you to cover many kilometres on the ski slopes in the Paradiski ski during your ski holiday in Arc 1800 with Odalys.
Arc 1800, a pedestrian ski resort, offers a variety of different activities so you can make the most of your ski holiday in the Savoy region of the French Alps :
- Snow mobiling
- Dog sledding
- Speed riding
- Ski joering
- Snow shoeing
- Cross country skiing
- Night-time skiing
- Children sledding area
- 'Rodeo Park' high altitude sledding area (3km long).
- Indoor water park
- Natural skating rink in Arc 2000
- Spa and well-being facilities
- Squash courts
- Apres-ski and night clubs
Note: Free shuttle buses between Arc 1800, Arc 1600, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000
Les Arcs is a superb resort to discover, during your Holiday in the French Alps :
- In Les Arcs : 5 villages awarded labels for their architecture (the cinema and the town hall of Bourg Saint Maurice, Arc 1600, Arc 1800, the cable car stations of the Aiguille Rouge), Arpin's textile mill, the Baroque trail, the Mineral Museum, the Apple centre, the coffee-roasting house, the ice cave (at the Chal mountain pass - 2600m), Beaufort factory at the cooperative dairy as well as:
- The Vanoise national park
- The authentic villages of Hauteville-Gondon, Valezanne and Vulmix
- Local specialities and gastronomy
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if no damage is noted.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €3/person/day. Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen (beds made for arrival - except sofa bed)
- Bathroom linen
- Ski lockers
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen, washing up & toilet)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot)
- Wifi access
- Television (Canal+)
- Cleaning kit
- Bathroom products
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Spa Nama Spring : €35/adult/1/2 day (15 years old +)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking : €60/week
- Fire wood + matches + firestarters : €15/day, €65/week (pre-booking at reception, delivery each day)
- Well-being facilities (hammam, heated pool, sauna)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Prices & info coming soon !
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 60 02 - email@example.com
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 06/07 to 25/08/19.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !