Ideally located offering doorstep skiingin the French ski resort of Les Arcs 1800, in the Savoy region, the Odalys Prestige Apart’hotel Eden offers ski holiday rentals for your ski holiday in the French Alps. Tastefully decorated accommodation with high quality services: aquatic centre with indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, hammam, sauna and fitness room.
Indoor Parking (extra charge)
Services in the Residence Edenarc:
Indoor heated pool (100 m²) with paddling pool (20 m²)
Outdoor heated pool (50 m²) (joined to indoor pool)
Whirlpool, sauna, hammam
Fitness room, relaxation area
SPA Nama Spring (entrance fee)
The Prestige Apart’hotel Eden in Les Arcs is made up of holiday rentals consisting of double bedrooms, triple bedrooms and suites (standard or superior). All accommodation is tastefully decorated with all the necessary home comforts for your holiday including a kitchenette(ceramic hob, microwave), shower or bathroom with toilet (2 bathrooms in the superior suites), TV (with Canal+), free Wifi and a balcony or terrace.
This residence has facilities to welcome guests with disabilities. For more information, please contact the residence reception.
Ski area : Les Arcs - Peysey Vallandry
- 107 slopes, 200 km : 1 green, 55 blue, 33 red, 18 black
- 69 ski lifts
Ski area : Paradiski
Minimum altitude : 1250m - Maximum altitude : 3250m
- 233 slopes, 425 km : 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
The vast Paradiski ski area offers 425 km of wonderful, varied ski slopes for all levels from beginners to advanced skiers. Paradiski groups together the ski slopes of Les Arcs, Peisey Vallandry and La Plagne. You will enjoy exceptional snow conditions here as 70% of the ski slopes are at an altitude above 2000m and there are 2 glaciers within the ski area. Modern, comfortable and efficient ski lifts will allow you to cover many kilometres on the ski slopes in the Paradiski ski during your ski holiday in Arc 1800 with Odalys.
Arc 1800, a pedestrian ski resort, offers a variety of different activities so you can make the most of your ski holiday in the Savoy region of the French Alps :
- Snow mobiling
- Dog sledding
- Speed riding
- Ski joering
- Snow shoeing
- Cross country skiing
- Night-time skiing
- Children sledding area
- 'Rodeo Park' high altitude sledding area (3km long).
- Indoor water park
- Natural skating rink in Arc 2000
- Spa and well-being facilities
- Squash courts
- Apres-ski and night clubs
Note: Free shuttle buses between Arc 1800, Arc 1600, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000
Les Arcs is a superb resort to discover, during your Holiday in the French Alps :
- In Les Arcs : 5 villages awarded labels for their architecture (the cinema and the town hall of Bourg Saint Maurice, Arc 1600, Arc 1800, the cable car stations of the Aiguille Rouge), Arpin's textile mill, the Baroque trail, the Mineral Museum, the Apple centre, the coffee-roasting house, the ice cave (at the Chal mountain pass - 2600m), Beaufort factory at the cooperative dairy as well as:
- The Vanoise national park
- The authentic villages of Hauteville-Gondon, Valezanne and Vulmix
- Local specialities and gastronomy
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on arrival : €500
Check-in & check-out :
For all arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For all departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen (beds made for your arrival, except sofa bed)
- Bathroom linen
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
- Television (with Canal+)
- Wifi access in all accommodation & lobby
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair) (subject to availability, request at time of booking)
- Access to swimming pool/fitness centre with sauna, hammam, hot tub in Residence Edenarc
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Spa Nama Spring : prices coming soon
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking (1 space/accommodation, extra space on request subject ot availability) : €75/week/vehicle, €15/day for short stays
- Pets allowed* : €15/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds. One pet per accommodation.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Preferential rates for our holidaymakers
• Half-day access to spa centre : €31 instead of €39 (pre-booking at time of reservation)
Many services available :
• Salt crystal sauna, Indian hammam
• Sensory shower corridor, ice fountain
• Private treatment cabins
• Heated pool
Make the most of our Refund Guaranteed offer and cancel your holiday right up to the day of departure in the event of new restrictions linked to the Covid virus*.
Spa Nama Springs
In the heart of the Odalys Edenarc complex, the Spa Nama Springs is a "Maison de Bains" concept based on Indian traditions combining hot, cold, humidity and dryness to ensure a completely relaxing experience. Ayurvedic treatments are also available.
Advantages for Odalys guests*
• Half-day access to the spa
• 10% off all treatments and massages (public price from €59 to €149)
*access from 15 years old
Nama Springs services
• 3 beautiful private rooms for treatmens and massages
• Aufgusstheatre sauna (theatre experience), salt crystal sauna, infra-red
• Indian hammam
• « NIRVANA » relaxation room
• Floatation tank
• Sensory shower corridor
• Cold pool
• Relaxation alcove
• Ice fountain
• Large panoramic terrace facing the mountains and the valley
• Panoramic sauna linked to interior via a covered patio
• Swimming corridor (18m) with swimming machines
• Relaxation pool with underwater massage jets for a exceptional moment facing the mountains
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas : breakfast, 7 evening meals, half-board
The Apart’hotel Eden offers the following formulas in the Restaurant Voga Goga which has a sunny terrace overlooking the slopes :
Breakfast, evening meal or half board
Winter 2022/23 prices coming soon !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 10% on 6-day ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old (ID requested). Special rates for skiers over 75 years old (details onsite). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid for purchases onsite, for 1-week bookings.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding in some resorts) for the 2022/23 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 60 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding in some resorts) for the 2022/23 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 07 40 31 - email@example.com
• Nama Springs, Aquatic centre, preferential rates for Odalys clients*
Entrance fees :
Morning : €28instead of €33
Afternoon : Morning : €28 instead of €33
10% off all treatments and massages onsite
Access from 15 years old
*valid for pre-bookings only
• Mini market and ski shop, within the complex
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info