At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Right in the heart of the popular French resort Les Deux Alpes you will find the attractive, wooden Chalet Le Soleil Levant sleeping 12 people with a total surface area of 130m². With its large sliding glass doors opening out onto the large terrace (40m²) the communal living areas in this chalet are pleasant, bright and airy. Enjoy meals prepared in the fully-fitted kitchen around the large, wooden table in the dining area or on the terrace with lovely views of Les Deux Alpes' surrounding mountains . Relax in your private sauna or heated, outdoor pool with retractable cover. The resort’s “Famille Plus Montagne” label guarantees a high level of services and facilities for family holidays in the French Alps.
Round, heated, outdoor pool (diameter 4m) with retractable cover
Large terrace (40m²)
Public car park 150m away
In the comfortable Chalet Le Soleil Levant in Les Deux Alpes, you will find all the necessary home comforts for your mountain holiday in the French Alps. There are 6 twin bedrooms, 2 with a shower room with sink, 2 with shower room with sink and balcony and 2 with shower and sink. There are 2 toilets on the ground floor and 1 toilet on the first floor. In the fully-fitted kitchen you will find a ceramic hob, microwave, oven, fridge, dishwasher, raclette machine, coffee maker, etc., everything you need to prepared hearty breakfasts and evening meals for your friends or family. Enjoy these meals in the cozy dining room area and relax after dinner in living room area on the large, comfortable sofas.
|June / December|
|Accommodation type||From 23/06/2018
Chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Heated pool
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Soleil Levant
Place de Venosc
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Anaïs : +33 (0)6 62 86 33 72) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm