Enjoy beautiful views of the ski slopes from the luxury Chalet Le Lys in Les Deux Alpes sleeping 14 people, next to the ski slopes (80m away), with its own indoor, heated swimming pool and hammam. Cozy and spacious, with 300m² of surface area, this chalet is an ideal choice for a family ski holiday in the French Alps.
In the heart of the Oisans, Les Deux Alpes is a sporty, lively ski resort with excellent snow, a warm climate thanks to its southern location and a seemingly endless choice of sporting and leisure activities for all tastes and ages.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Private parking (3 spaces)
Ski lockers with boot warmers
Sleeping up to 14 people, this spacious, luxury chalet in Les Deux Alpes, with 300m² of surface area, has been decorated with style. The chalet has 6 bedrooms, each with a bathroom, a comfortable living/dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
Ski area : Les Deux Alpes
Minimum altitude : 1250m – Maximum altitude 3600m
- 96 slopes, 225 km : 16 green, 46 blue, 22 red, 12 black
- 47 ski lifts
- 225 snow cannons
Les Deux Alpes is equipped with 225 snow cannons covering 23 pistes guaranteeing excellent snow conditions right through the ski season. You can also practice cross-country or Nordic skiing in and around Les Deux Alpes. A vast snowpark (24 hectares) is made up of an exciting boardercross (12 bends and various jumps), a half pipe, and a carving area. This snowpark often hosts snowboarding competitions and other events.
By booking a ski holiday rental in Les Deux Alpes, you will be able to enjoy the endless activities on offer in this popular French ski resort.
- Bowling alley
- Swimming pools (outdoor, heated pool, skating rink + indoor swimming pool + squash court, exercise machines and spa)
- Horse-drawn sled tours
- Snowscooter tours
- Toboggan runs
- Glacier walking
- Speed Riding
- Ice glider
- Snow shoeing tours
- Games rooms
- Villages of Venosc and Mont de Lans
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- Ice caves
- The Ecrins National Park accessible by cable car (15 minutes)
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Wifi access
- Private parking (3 spaces)
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool & hammam
"Confort" Formula :"
- Beds made on arrival
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Fire wood supplied
- End of stay cleaning
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !