Also called « Ile au soleil » (island in the sun) Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m in the French Alps at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France! With its varied tourist attractions and wide range of sporting and leisure activities, it is a destination not to be missed when choosing a summer mountain Holiday with family or friends. With its south-facing position, the resort offers a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
Book a chalet holiday rental in Chalet Nuance de Blanc for your ski holiday in Isere and enjoy the luxury services on offer, including sauna, outdoor hot tub and private parking. Located right at the foot of the Huez Village 1500 cable car below the ski resort of Alpe d'Huez 1850 and the blue slope, you are in a perfect position to enjoy the pleasures of skiing in the Alps this winter. With a view on the summits of the Oisans and the Ecrins National Park, the surrounding scenery is enchanting!
At the foot of the Grandes Rousses mountains at 1860m, Alpe d’Huez, nicknamed "l’île au soleil" (Island of the Sun), offers the most wonderful views over the Parc National des Ecrins and the stunning Oisans summits : the Meije, the Rateau, the Muzelle, the Aiguilles d’Arves, the Belledonne mountain range and the Mont Blanc.
Ski lockers with boot warmers
Outdoor hot tub
Vast ski chalet (230m²), the Chalet Nuance de Blanc offers high quality furnishings and fittings and sleeps 12 people. This chalet holiday rental in the village of Huez consists of an entrance with sauna, large living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, sleeping alcove and 5 bedrooms including a master suite and a hot tub on the terrace to enjoy a relaxing moment after a day on the slopes. The chalets Nuance de Blanc, Nuance de Gris and Nuance de Bleu make up a large chalet building and are therefore semi-detached.
|April / June|
|Accommodation type||From 14/04/2018
Chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Private parking
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Fire wood (where applicable) : 1 free pack, €20/extra pack
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Alpe d'Huez awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Chalet Nuance de Blanc
38750 L ALPE D HUEZ
Please contact the Odalys representative (Phillipe Da Silva : +33 (0)6 85 14 04 66) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm