Also called « Ile au soleil » (island in the sun) Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m in the French Alps at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France! With its varied tourist attractions and wide range of sporting and leisure activities, it is a destination not to be missed when choosing a summer mountain Holiday with family or friends. With its south-facing position, the resort offers a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
This luxury 4-star chalet for 12, in the altiport area of Alpe d'Huez, is on offer for your holiday rental. It is an extremely comfortable chalet, with sauna and jacuzzi, in a magnificent setting, at the foot of the slopes
Heated garage (1 space)
Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
The Mélusine chalet, sleeping up to 12 people, is extremely comfortable and fully fitted out, with an equipped kitchen (vitroceramic hotplates , micro-wave, oven, fridge, freezer,dishwasher, raclette machine, coffee-maker...), 3 bathrooms, toilet, washing machine, tumble-drier, television, DVD, Wifi, balcony and terrace.
|April / July|
|Accommodation type||From 07/04/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day
(price indication only, valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival on request) and tea towels
- Bathroom linen
- Sauna & whirlpool
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- End of stay cleaning
Extra services :
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in this family-friendly ski resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute.
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
38750 L'ALPE D HUEZ
Please contact the Odalys representative (Philippe Da Silva : +33 (0)6 85 14 04 66) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm