Book your ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Auris en Oisans in Isere, in a ski holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Les Balcons d’Auréa. Set in a beautiful location in the resort, your accommodation is 100m from the slopes . On top of this, the ski lifts linking Auris to Alpe d'Huez are only 100m from the residence and the nearest shops are within a 200-meter walk. An ideal location for a dream ski holiday.
With a superb view over the Meije and the peaks of the Ecrins National Park, the French ski resort of Auris is connected to one of the largest ski areas in Europe: the Alpe d'Huez ski area. The Auris ski area has 45km of slopes spread over 24 pistes. A beginner area is dedicated to first-time skiers and in Auris you can try night skiing on the floodlit slope.
Indoor, heated swimming pool (50m²), Whirlpool bath
Sauna and hammam (extra charge)
Laundry area (extra charge)
Underground car park (extra charge)
Wifi in apartments (extra charge)
At the foot of the slopes, your residence is made up of holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 or 3 people to apartments for 8 people. The accommodation has all the home comforts necessary for the perfect ski holiday with a functional equipped kitchen (vitroceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher…), a bathroom with toilet (+ shower room for the 2 and 3-bedroom apartments) and a balcony. Television and Wifi access are available (at an extra charge).
Minimum altitude : 1,100 m - Maximum altitude : 3,300 m
Ski area : Auris
- 23 slopes, 45 km : 5 green, 7 blue, 8 red, 2 black
- 11 ski lifts
- 31 snow cannons
- Beginners’ area
- Night skiing
Ski area : Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine
- 135 slopes, 250km : 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red, 17 black
- 84 ski lifts
- 50km of Nordic ski trails
With an altitude drop of around 2200m, the ski area of Alpe d'Huez offers challenges for all levels with a choice of over 250km of ski slopes. The 133 ski slopes (43 green, 34 blue, 40 red and 16 black) descend between the Pic Blanc, the Sarenne glacier, La Fare and the Château Noir and are linked by a network of 84 ski lifts (including cable cars, chairlifts, drag lifts and magic carpets). Amongst the many wonderful pistes, the Sarenne ski slope is the most famous, it is in fact the longest ski run in the world! This wonderful ski run takes you all the way from the glacier to the ski resort of Alpe d’Huez itself, over a distance of 16 km – you’ll need strong thighs! Around 900 snow cannons ensure maximum snow coverage for 86km of ski slopes in the Alpe d’Huez ski area.
Auris en Oisans is well adapted for family ski holidays :
- Reassuring and safe (small resort, well sign-posted, little traffic...)
- Reductions for family ski passes
- Reductions for ski school
- Free facilities for children
- Family entertainment and free activities*
* Free family entertainment and activities:
-> Family, nighttime slalom challenge
-> Kids’ torchlight descent
-> Snow tubing
-> Evening kids’ entertainment (while parents are at restaurants!)
National Park of Les Ecrins
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Payment possible by cash, cheque or credit card.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.80/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment with reception to carry out the inventory.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Luggage storage
- Ski lockers
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Underground car park (pre-booking required, limited spaces) : €26/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Raclette machine : €6.50
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool (5x10m), enjoy a swim all year round !
• Tomorrowland Festival : March 14-20th 2020
Access to the Grand Domaine ski area with a ticket for Tomorrowland to be booked directly with Odalys at the same time as your accommodation - 2 formulas on offer :
Mysterious 7 days : €640
o 7 – day general or comfort access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 14th to March 20th
o 7 – day access to the Mountain Stages
o 7 – day ski Pass valid for Grand Domaine Ski from March 14th to March 20th
Fascinating 4 jours : €520
o 4 – day general or comfort access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 17th to March 20th
o 4 – day access to the Mountain Stages
o 4 – day ski Pass valid for Grand Domaine Ski from March 17th to March 20th
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 24% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and a special rate (see onsite) for people over 72 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Grande Galaxie : From 21/12/19 to 28/03/20 (except "Tomorroland" 14-20th March) 1 FREE day's skiing in either : Serre Chevalier, Puy St Vincent, Montgenevre, Sestrieres & 2 days in Les 2 Alpes. See conditions onsite..
Special Offer : Free night skiiing with a valid ski pass every Monday from 6pm to 8pm (Piegut drag lift and Bauchets magic carpet).
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 5% (during school holidays) and up to 10% (off-season) off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made by telephone : +33 (0)4 76 80 15 25 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org made at the latest 15 days before arrival date.
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 18 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals on 11/04 to 18/04/20.
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only made before 05/04/20
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !