Book a holiday rental in Casole D’Elsa in Tuscany in the Residence Borgo Il Villino just 2km from the medieval village of Pievescola and 6km from Casole D’Elsa where you will find restaurants and shops. Just 800m from the residence you will find a restaurant/pizzeria and bar.
With its pure air and magical light, its hills dotted with graceful cypress trees, its fortified villages and castles, its vineyards and olive groves, Tuscany offers the visitor the quintessence of Italy. Birthplace of the Renaissance, home of Leonard deVinci and the painter Piero della Francesca, the region also saw the birth of Petrarch, the first humanist, and Machiavelli the first modern political figure. Tuscany is a fascinating land that one never tires of exploring. Get a taste of the Tuscan lifestyle, you will come back!
Large swimming pool (16m x 8m) open 01/05 to 15/10 (weather permitting)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Free laundry facilities
Housed in 2 restored stone buildings dating back to the 19th century, the Residence Borgo Il Villino offers holiday rentals in Casole d'Elsa in 13 fully equipped apartments on the ground and 1st floor. Each has a kitchenette (oven, microwave, fridge/freezer), satelite TV.
While on Holiday in Casole, explore the countryside of Tuscany which is an ideal playground for many outdoor activities:
- Hiking, walking
Casole d'Elsa is an ideal base to explore Tuscany:
- San Gimignano (15 km)
- Siena (30 km)
- Florence and Pisa (about 65 km)
- Volterra (20 Km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €150
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Floodlit parking
- Gas, water & electricity consumption
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- BBQ area
- Laundry facilities
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access : €0.03/minute
- Cot (pre-booking required at time of reservation) : €26/week
- Heating : €7/day/1 bedroom apartment, €10/day/2 bedroom apartment
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning : €40/stay (1 bedroom apartment), €50/stay (2 bedroom apartment)
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !