This residence offers holiday rentals for your stay in Tuscany in Barberino Val d’Elsa, set in large grounds dotted with vineyards and olive groves. It is made up of one main building and a "borgo" (village) divided into 13 different apartments. Ideally located half way between Florence and Siena, Barberino Val d’Elsa is made up of 15 villages and hamlets spread over the Rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside.
Outdoor swimming pool open from 17/05 to 03/10/20 (weather permitting)
Laundry room (extra charge)
Free outdoor car park
Free Wifi in communal areas
This residence in Barberino Val d’Elsa, set in large grounds dotted with vineyards and olive groves, is made up of one main building and a "borgo" (village) divided into 13 different apartments sleeping 2 to 6 people. Each apartment is equipped with a kitchen (oven and dishwasher), TV and shower room with toilet. Each apartment is unique and either on the ground floor, 1st or 2nd floor. .
- Horse riding : about 1km away
- Golf course in Ugolino (25km)
- Wine tasting (Chianti)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/night/person (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible - Tel: +34 00 73 24 86. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi in communal areas (not available in apartments)
- Access to swimming pools
- Outdoor parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot : €35/week
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning not included : €15/person (to be paid onsite)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !