Lake Garda is a destination in a splendid natural landscape, where art and history enthusiasts can discover the authentic treasures of this region. Favored by a warm Mediterranean climate, lemon trees, oleanders and bougainvilleas flourish here adding colour to the splendish scenery. Here, you will be surrounded by vineyards and olive groves that produce wine and olive oil of excellent quality - a tasting session is a must on your holiday in Tuscany. At the heart of these Mediterranean landscapes the Hotel Residence Poiano Resort is an ideal spot from where you can explore the region: stroll through the historical center of the authentic city of Garda, take a boat trip ... and soak up the atmosphere of the Italian lake district.
Located on a pretty hillside about 2 kms from the town centre of Garda, the Hotel Residence Poiano Resort is nestled in the heart of 60 hectares of Mediterranean gardens with palm trees, olive trees, vineyards, oleander, cypress trees, etc. Surrounded by fragrant gardens, this residence is the perfect spot to spend relaxing holidays in the Italian lake district.
Lake Garda offers visitors a stunning natural landscape and for art and history enthusiasts, authentic delights await. Favoured by a Mediterranean climate, lemon trees, colourful oleanders and bougainvillea bloom here. The local vineyards and olive groves produce fantastic wines and excellent olive oil. Strolling through the historic centre, taking a boat ride and exploring the area by car are the best ways to enjoy the atmosphere of the Italian lake district and its beautiful landscapes.
Mini club for children from 5-12 years old (mid-May to mid-September)
Beach volleyball, ping pong, archery, aqua-gym
Synthetic football ground
Olympic sized swimming pool (open from 01/04 to 20/10)
6 clay tennis courts (4 floodlit) (extra charge)
The 160 holiday rentals in the Poiano complex are housed in 6 independent buildings of two or three floors and characterized by distinct architectural styles. Fully equipped with air conditioning and kitchen with 4 burners, fridge / freezer, the apartments for 2 to 6 people have either a garden if situated on the ground floor or a balcony if situated on the first floor.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 11/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / apartment (credit card only)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 4pm and 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Kids’ club (5-12 years old from mid-May to mid-September)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Access to the Olympic sized pool
- Shuttle service to the town centre
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot : €28/stay
- Wifi : €2/day
- Laundry : €5/machine
- Extra bed linen : €8/set
- Bathroom linen : €8/set
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts : €12/hour (equipment not included) - €5 supplement for floodlit court
- Games room (tokens available at reception)
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Shuttle bus for Garda center
While on Holiday in Garda, enjoy some of the activities on offer:
- Well-being centre
- Children's playground
- Sports centre
- Tennis courts
- Mini club
• Tennis courts on site! Enjoy a game of tennis at your hotel residence.
Enjoy a game of tennis on the 6 tennis courts at your hotel residence in Italy. Clay courts, 4 of which are floodlit. (extra charge)
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. Please note : kitchen area not included.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free kids club, in your residence
For children aged 5-12 years old from mid-May to mid-September !
• Restaurants & sports activities, in your residence
While staying in Garda, visit some of the wonderful sites and cities in the region:
Desenzano : its 4th century, Roman villa, its medieval château and the "Civico Archeologico" museum
Sirmione : the Catullo caves (Roman archaeological zone)
Brescia : renowned for its ancient metallurgical traditions. Visit the Roman rotunda, il Duomo, the temple and amphitheatre
Verona : its Roman arena, il castellovecchio (château) and the museum of "Civico d’Arte"
« Gardaland » : the biggest theme park in Italy and also one of the best in Europe
The« Parco Natura Viva » nature park (30km) : home to many protected species of flora and fauna
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm