This beautiful residence is just 500m from the centre of Greoux les Bains and 800m from the town’s thermal spa. The residence consists of three parts : Le Hameau des Bastides, Le Village des Bastides and La Licorne.
Between the Luberon and the Verdon in the South of France, between the turquoise lakes and the fields of purple lavender, Greoux les Bains invites you to enjoy the warm, southern sunshine and the benefits of its thermal waters while on holiday in Provence. Greoux les Bains is a small spa town in the Haute Provence famous for its climate and its thermal waters recognized since ancient times for its therapeutic advantages. Located near the banks of the Verdon, Greoux is in a delightful setting with numerous walks and hikes to be enjoyed in the surrounding landscapes. You can discover parts of the town’s history through the preserved remains of its medieval period.
Indoor heated swimming pool + hot tub
Spa & well-being facilities (sauna/hammam : entrance fee, pre-booking required)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
This residence in Gréoux les Bains offers Holiday rentals in apartments ranging from the studio apartment for 2 people to the 2 bedroom apartment for 6/8 people. They are all fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, oven and dishwasher), bathroom or shower room with toilet, television and Wifi. All holiday rentals have a terrace where you can relax and enjoy views over the swimming pool or surrounding countryside.
Certain studio apartments for 2 people and 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities (bedroom and shower room are wheelchair accessible).
During your Holiday in Gréoux les Bains, many sporting and leisure activities are available near your holiday rental:
- The thermal baths: keep fit, medical treatments, relaxation treatments
This establishment , built entirely in stone from the village of Rognes, belonging to the "Chaîne Thermale du Soleil" since 1962, is well-worth a visit. It was built on the site of the ancient thermal baths and contains a commemorative stone dating from 175BC. Gréoux is renowned for the curative properties of its waters.
- The château des Templiers, the Vieil Horloge
- The chapels Sainte Croix, Saint Sébastien and Notre Dame des Œufs
- Hiking, bike rides, mountain biking and horse riding in the Verdon Regional Nature Park
- Water sports on the lakes
- Canoeing: descent of the Gorges du Verdon
- Cinema, casino, discos
During your holiday in Gréoux les Bains, discover the Verdon region, Provence and the Luberon :
- The Gorges du Verdon
- Hill-top villages
- The lakes of Esparron and Sainte Croix
- Prehistory museum in Quinson
- Lavender route, olive route, hill-top village route...
- The Luberon and its typical villages
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Short stay deposit : €150/night
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
"Rental" Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm to 8pm, check-out before 10am
"Escapade" Formula (short stay) : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
"Rental" Formula (1 week or more) :
- Access to outdoor swimming pools (from May to mid September)
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool + hot tub
- Fitness room
- Petanque ground
- Table tennis
- Bed linen (except 21-night thermal cures booked at reception*)
- Outdoor parking
- End of stay cleaning** (except kitchen & washing up)
"Escapade" Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
*Please go to reception regarding bed linen
**End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €9/day, €35/stay
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €10/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Hammam or sauna (pre-booking required) : €9/session/person, €40/5 sessions
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim wear whatever the season
• Spa area in your holiday residence (entrance fee)
Fitness area, indoor swimming pool sauna and hammam closed each year in January
• Odalys « Special Curistes » thermal cures… discover our special rates in the town spa !
Special rates for Odalys guests in Greoux les Bains. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or special deals.
Tel. +33 (0)4 92 72 39 50
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info