Treat yourself to a holiday in the South of France, with Odalys in Bonnieux, a beautiful village in the north of the Luberon. The Odalys Residence les 4 Soleils set in a lovely spot on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops. Car recommmended.
Dominated by its attractive church set at 425m of altitude, the charming village of Bonnieux set on a hill offers superb views overlooking the agricultural plains of the Valley of Calavon, the Mont Ventoux and the Vaucluse mountain range. Bonnieux is an ideal starting point to visit Provence and the famous villages of the area (Gordes, Buoux, Sivergues ...) and the region’s natural heritage with its stunning Cedar Forest. Discover Provence and the Luberon from your holiday with Odalys.
Wifi in apartments (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
For your holiday rental in Bonnieux, Odalys Vacances offers pleasant accommodation in the Residence les 4 Soleils. Located on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops, the residence consists of 27 apartments in two 2-storey buildings.
You have the choice of holiday rentals in 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 or 6/7 people all well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge ...), a living room with TV and sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms, a shower room and separate toilet. All apartments have a terrace where you can relax in the warm sunshine.
One x 1 bedroom apartment for 2/4 people is accessible to guests with disabilities.
Close to Bonnieux and to your holiday rental, make the most of the lush, overflowing nature to practise sporting activities :
- Bike rides
- Mountain bike
-From the village of Bonnieux, discover the remarkable sites of theLuberon, of Provence and of the Vaucluse :
- In Bonnieux : the remains of the tower and fortified walls, the High Church and its view-point, the New Church, the Hotel of Rouville (former town hall), the Bakery Museum, the Julien bridge, the Tour Philippe, the forest of cedar trees
- Roussillon and the « Colorado Provençal »
- Fontaine de Vaucluse
- The little villages of Lourmarin, Ménerbes, Lauris, Oppède, Buoux, Sivergues
- The Luberon Regional Nature Park
- The abbeys of Sénanque and Silvacane
- Cavaillon, Avignon
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / holiday rental (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Check-in & check-out :
"Rental" Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
"Escapade" Formula (short stay) : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
"Rental" Formula (1 week or more) :
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Children’s playground
- Access to swimming pool (open April to end September, not heated in July & August)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)*
"Escapade" Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
*End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Wifi access (at reception) : €8/day, €22/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €9/day, €35/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car recommended
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• We strongly advise you have a car during your Holiday due to the location of the residence.
Make the most of our Refund Guaranteed offer and cancel your holiday right up to the day of departure in the event of new restrictions linked to the Covid virus*.
Make the most of a 20% discount* on your summer holiday in 2023
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info