Treat yourself to a holiday in the South of France, with Odalys in Bonnieux, a beautiful village in the north of the Luberon. The Odalys Residence les 4 Soleils set in a lovely spot on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops. Car recommmended.
Dominated by its attractive church set at 425m of altitude, the charming village of Bonnieux set on a hill offers superb views overlooking the agricultural plains of the Valley of Calavon, the Mont Ventoux and the Vaucluse mountain range. Bonnieux is an ideal starting point to visit Provence and the famous villages of the area (Gordes, Buoux, Sivergues ...) and the region’s natural heritage with its stunning Cedar Forest. Discover Provence and the Luberon from your holiday with Odalys.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (not heated in July/August) open until September
Wifi in apartments (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
For your holiday rental in Bonnieux, Odalys Vacances offers pleasant accommodation in the Residence les 4 Soleils. Located on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops, the residence consists of 27 apartments in two 2-storey buildings.
You have the choice of holiday rentals in 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 or 6/7 people all well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge ...), a living room with TV (extra charge) and sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms, a shower room and separate toilet. All apartments have a terrace where you can relax in the warm sunshine.
One x 1 bedroom apartment for 2/4 people is accessible to guests with disabilities.
Close to Bonnieux and to your holiday rental, make the most of the lush, overflowing nature to practise sporting activities :
- Bike rides
- Mountain bike
-From the village of Bonnieux, discover the remarkable sites of theLuberon, of Provence and of the Vaucluse :
- In Bonnieux : the remains of the tower and fortified walls, the High Church and its view-point, the New Church, the Hotel of Rouville (former town hall), the Bakery Museum, the Julien bridge, the Tour Philippe, the forest of cedar trees
- Roussillon and the « Colorado Provençal »
- Fontaine de Vaucluse
- The little villages of Lourmarin, Ménerbes, Lauris, Oppède, Buoux, Sivergues
- The Luberon Regional Nature Park
- The abbeys of Sénanque and Silvacane
- Cavaillon, Avignon
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / holiday rental (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit for short stays : €150/night
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) :
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Children’s playground
- Access to heated swimming pool (open April to end September, not heated in July & August)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €9/set
- Wifi access at reception (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €30/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car recommended
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• We strongly advise you have a car during your Holiday due to the location of the residence.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Air-conditioning in all apartments
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 23/10/21