15% discount on your accommodation
Bonnieux is one of the most beautiful villages in the Luberon region, perched on a hill and offering a superb view over the valley, its lavender fields and vineyards, over Gordes and Roussillon or over the Vaucluse mountains and the Mont Ventoux. Overlooked by its church, Bonnieux is an authentic village of the Luberon region, wth its typical, provençal houses with terra cotta tiles, built on the side of the hill. With its narrow, winding, little streets, in the shade, it’s lovely to have a drink on the terrace of a bar or to have a game of petanque, Bonnieux is a haven of peace, a riot of perfumes and colours, for a holiday in the sunshine of Provence, lulled by the song of cicadas and by the accent of the inhabitants of Bonnieux.
Treat yourself to a holiday in the South of France, with Odalys in Bonnieux, a beautiful village in the north of the Luberon. The Odalys Residence les 4 Soleils set in a lovely spot on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops. Car recommmended.
Dominated by its attractive church set at 425m of altitude, the charming village of Bonnieux set on a hill offers superb views overlooking the agricultural plains of the Valley of Calavon, the Mont Ventoux and the Vaucluse mountain range. Bonnieux is an ideal starting point to visit Provence and the famous villages of the area (Gordes, Buoux, Sivergues ...) and the region’s natural heritage with its stunning Cedar Forest. Discover Provence and the Luberon from your holiday with Odalys.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (not heated in July/August) open until September
Wifi in apartments (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
For your holiday rental in Bonnieux, Odalys Vacances offers pleasant accommodation in the Residence les 4 Soleils. Located on the plain just 4km from the village centre and shops, the residence consists of 27 apartments in two 2-storey buildings.
You have the choice of holiday rentals in 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 or 6/7 people all well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge ...), a living room with TV (extra charge) and sleeping arrangements, one or two bedrooms, a shower room and separate toilet. All apartments have a terrace where you can relax in the warm sunshine.
One x 1 bedroom apartment for 2/4 people is accessible to guests with disabilities.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 6/7 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked|
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / holiday rental (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.75/day/person
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Children’s playground
- Access to heated swimming pool (open April to end September, not heated in July & August)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car recommended
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• We strongly advise you have a car during your Holiday due to the location of the residence.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 21/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
Close to Bonnieux and to your holiday rental, make the most of the lush, overflowing nature to practise sporting activities :
- Bike rides
- Mountain bike
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
-From the village of Bonnieux, discover the remarkable sites of theLuberon, of Provence and of the Vaucluse :
- In Bonnieux : the remains of the tower and fortified walls, the High Church and its view-point, the New Church, the Hotel of Rouville (former town hall), the Bakery Museum, the Julien bridge, the Tour Philippe, the forest of cedar trees
- Roussillon and the « Colorado Provençal »
- Fontaine de Vaucluse
- The little villages of Lourmarin, Ménerbes, Lauris, Oppède, Buoux, Sivergues
- The Luberon Regional Nature Park
- The abbeys of Sénanque and Silvacane
- Cavaillon, Avignon
Quartier Le Moulin des Fers
Telephone : +33 (0)4 90 04 90 32
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 8.30am-11.30am
Saturday : 3pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm